Home

Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #489
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

So. Much. Fun!

I went out and repurchased NCAA 11 just to play with these teams and check out the effects of the re-rates. I played a full 10 minute game using the proposed sliders and settings and it was awesome. USC vs. UCLA. I lost 34-17, mostly due to a few poor decisions in the passing game.

In terms of gameplay, it felt really balanced on the field. Player differentiation was really noticeable.

For me, Allen felt very different from Bush and White. You could tell Keyshawn and Mike Williams were bigger, stronger forces than Swan or Morton. On defense, Lott and Browner delivered some monster kill shots.

For them, Aikman played straight from the pocket, though he didn't take many shots downfield. McNeill did a great job finding cutback lanes, and you could tell who was who on defense, especially Eric Turner and Ken Norton.

I really liked the ratings and sliders together--the relative speeds and strengths of the various positions felt pretty well balanced. These are gonna be a blast to play with till NCAA 12 gets its patches.

Is there a version of your sliders for NCAA 11 that's meant for play with the regular named rosters?
Old 07-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #490
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
So. Much. Fun!

I went out and repurchased NCAA 11 just to play with these teams and check out the effects of the re-rates. I played a full 10 minute game using the proposed sliders and settings and it was awesome. USC vs. UCLA. I lost 34-17, mostly due to a few poor decisions in the passing game.

In terms of gameplay, it felt really balanced on the field. Player differentiation was really noticeable.

For me, Allen felt very different from Bush and White. You could tell Keyshawn and Mike Williams were bigger, stronger forces than Swan or Morton. On defense, Lott and Browner delivered some monster kill shots.

For them, Aikman played straight from the pocket, though he didn't take many shots downfield. McNeill did a great job finding cutback lanes, and you could tell who was who on defense, especially Eric Turner and Ken Norton.

I really liked the ratings and sliders together--the relative speeds and strengths of the various positions felt pretty well balanced. These are gonna be a blast to play with till NCAA 12 gets its patches.

Is there a version of your sliders for NCAA 11 that's meant for play with the regular named rosters?
Yeah, I'm so glad I went out and bought the 360 version of this a few weeks ago so I could use this roster set. It really is like playing a different game compared to the default rosters.

I'm pretty sure Play did have a regular set of sliders for NCAA 11; they will look similar to what MKHarsh33 is using for NCAA 12, I believe.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 07-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #491
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
i think i updated it last Saturday.....

Will update again tonight with Arizona and started working on West Virginia with Major Harris, Amos Zereoue, James Jett, Darryl Talley and Jeff Hostetler among some alumni players

I'm going to play around with some ZERO sliders and see if i can find something new and refreshing on that end aswell.....if not the settings already posted have still prvided some great fun pickup games until i can knock out these last 25 teams.
Keep us posted on the sliders. I think the set you have now for this Alumni file work great, but I never doubt your work, Play.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 06:58 AM   #492
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

ARIZONA
Playbook-Arizona
Offense-Pro Style-(Run-55%/Pass-45%)
Defense-3-4

IMPACT/ALL AMERICAN PLAYERS

Trung Canidate
Set Arizona school record for career rushing with 3,824 yards in only three years.

Tedy Bruschi
Bruschi was a stud defensive end for the Wildcats, where he tied the Division I-A career sack record (52). By the time Bruschi left Arizona, he had amassed 185 total tackles (137 solo) and six forced fumbles.

Chris McAlister
He had an illustrious career at Arizona where he won unanimous All-America 1st-team honors and was an All-Pac 10 1st-team choice for 3 straight seasons. He is only the 7th player in college football history to return a kickoff, punt and interception for touchdowns in the same season. His 18 interceptions at the end of his Arizona career ranked 3rd on the school's career-record chart behind Chuck Cecil and Jackie Wallace.

Team Resources/Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4yJTJJ4Wc Arizona Wildcats Football highlights OVER ASU
http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/2007...count-on-them/ Top Players by Jersey #

OFFENSE
QB-#12 Tom Tunnicliffe-(Sr), #46 Fred Enke-(Sr), #2 Keith Smith-(Jr), #16 Ortege Jenkins-(Jr), #7 Willie Tuitama-(Fr)
RB-#22 Art "Cactus" Luppino-(Sr), #30 Trung Canidate-(Jr/Capt), #20 Michael Bates-(Jr), #26 Chuck Levy-(Jr), #19 Chris Henry-(So), #32 Clarence Farmer-(So)
FB-#41 Mike Bell-(So), #36 Gilbert Harris-(So)
WR-#25 Vance Johnson-(Sr), #18 Theo Bell-(Sr), #8 Dennis Northcutt-(Jr), #82 Derek Hill-(Sr), #15 Jeremy McDaniel-(Jr), #1 Bobby Wade-(Jr/QB), #21 Syndric Steptoe-(So), #10 Mike Thomas-(Fr)
TE-#88 Mike Lucky-(Jr), #90 Brandon Manumaleuna-(Jr), #48 Rob Gronkowski-(Fr)
OT-#70 John Fina-(Sr), #74 Glen Parker-(Sr), #72 Kevin Barry-(Jr), #76 Makoa Freitas-(Jr), #75 Eben Britton-(Fr)
OG-#62 Bill Lueck-(Sr), #73 Frank Middleton-(Jr), #79 Edwin Mulitalo-(Jr), #78 Yusuf Scott-(Jr), #71 Marques McFadden-(Jr)
C-52 Joe Tofflemire-(Sr), #60 Bruce Wiggins-(Jr)

DEFENSE
DE-#77 Mike Dawson-(Sr), #94 Anthony Smith-(Sr), #68 Tedy Bruschi-(Jr/Capt), #99 Joe Tafoya-(Jr), #59 Bryan Copeland-(So), #44 Andre Torrey-(So)
NT-#97 George Hinkle-(Sr), #92 Rob Waldrop-(Jr), #56 Joe Salavea(Jr), #96 Lionel Dotson-(So), #92 Earl Mitchell-(Fr)
OLB-#87 Chris Singleton-(Sr), #58 Byron Evans-(Sr), #45 Antonio Pierce-(Jr), #31 DaShon Polk-(Jr), #27 Lance Briggs-(Jr)
ILB--#89 Ricky Hunley-(Sr), #86 LaMonte Hunley-(Sr), #49 Sean Harris-(Jr), #40 Marcus Bell-(Jr), #51 Spencer Larsen-(So)
CB-#35 Jackie Wallace-(Sr), #4 Darryll Lewis-(Sr), #11 Chris McAlister-(Jr), #28 Michael Jolivette-(Jr), #5 Antione Cason-(Fr)
FS-#42 Randy Robbins-(Sr), #3 Tony Bouie-(Jr)
SS-#6 Chuck Cecil-(Sr), #34 Mike Scurlock-(Jr), #23 Michael Johnson-(So)

SPECIAL TEAMS
K #13 Max Zendejas-(Sr)
P #17 Josh Miller
LOS-Lueck
KOS-Miller
PR/KR-Bates/Northcutt

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-30-2011, 08:48 AM   #493
Hall Of Fame

I found the regular old set for NCAA 11, which has the major difference of a speed threshold setting 0f 25 in contrast to the Alumni Rosters slider value of 100.

PM, what's the reasoning there?

Once again, GREAT rosters! I'm geeked to play through tons of old-school matchups.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #494
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
I found the regular old set for NCAA 11, which has the major difference of a speed threshold setting 0f 25 in contrast to the Alumni Rosters slider value of 100.

Once again, GREAT rosters! I'm geeked to play through tons of old-school matchups.
i think since there is a lot of star players etc, the threshold is high to keep the games under control.. just guessing here..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #495
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

Quote:

It's to help QBs that run the option get up to top speed faster. With the lower setting, I think, QBs were having a tough time getting to the corner and threatening the defense.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #496
Hall Of Fame

Both of those explanations make sense, fellas. Thanks!

I've only played two games with these, but they've both been ridiculously fun. It's a blast to run around with guys you watched play as a kid.

I just ran PSU (me) vs. FSU, and Curtis Enis put a shoulder into Marvin Jones and created an animation I've never seen before. It was like a mutual thud, then a spin off and stumble. On the whole, though, that FSU LB corps won the day. Jones's sideline to sideline ability stood out--he was literally everywhere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »