Home

Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #297
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

Nice I'll study the chart Sayers has deadly agility to go with his speed so tjat should prove to be interesting Riggins is an enigma whose DNA can you use with him he's powerful but not quite Earl Campbell like deceptively quick but not fast..
Old 01-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #298
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyiii2k
Nice I'll study the chart Sayers has deadly agility to go with his speed so tjat should prove to be interesting Riggins is an enigma whose DNA can you use with him he's powerful but not quite Earl Campbell like deceptively quick but not fast..
I used Mike Alstott as his playing style

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 01-27-2011, 06:52 PM   #299
Pro

OVR: 9

I forgot about him good choice
Old 01-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #300
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyiii2k
I forgot about him good choice
Just wondering - why are you only using current players DNA? I don't have Madden or an XBox right now (do have NCAA Football 11 though) but can you use the Historic Rosters on madden and ncaa football for some player ratings? Or you just choose not to and are setting up ratings in your own way you feel comfortable with? No problem with it, just wondering. Thanks.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #301
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice-J18
Just wondering - why are you only using current players DNA? I don't have Madden or an XBox right now (do have NCAA Football 11 though) but can you use the Historic Rosters on madden and ncaa football for some player ratings? Or you just choose not to and are setting up ratings in your own way you feel comfortable with? No problem with it, just wondering. Thanks.
Because those aren't actual true ratings IMO.....they are ratings that EA just slap on a guy

All of their historic rosters are loaded with 99 rated players and unfortunately i don't find that very realistic.

I find the DNA method the best way to recapture player skills on the field because if you ever read a draft preview you see players being compaired to other players all the time before they are drafted.

This allows the rosters to be rated as effecient and realistic as possible IMO. I know some people will want their favorite players to be rated in the 90's but i have to set these rosters to have a progression factor take place for those who prefer using them in Dynasty mode.

So you won't find guys like Reggie Bush or Ken Dorsey at a 90+ right out the gates....they'll need to be developed into 90+ players in dynasty mode. It doesn't mean they won't be effective players it just means they won't get the highest ratings right away

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 01-27-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #302
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
My bad horns....
its ok, i didnt follow your stuff that long ago lol. i have been doing some researching myself and i just might be the one to start this project for ps3. i have found a gaming guide that someone wrote up a few years back on ncaa 2005 in that game it does have historic rosters in there. this guy actually went and named all of the guys on every all-time team, so if nothing else this gives me a starting point on who is actually on each team. only problem is there has been about 6 years of football since this game, so no doubt some people who played after this game was released would make their respective all time team. but anyway just an idea for now, i would only need a way to configure ratings and of course start my own thread on this if i do go that far. another thing i would do different then yours is to make everyone a senior so that they are the best that they can be. in other words it would more or less be a one year show down to see who has the best team instead of a progressive type dynasty like u have. both are cool but i figure if im going to do this then i might as well put some of myself into it. will let u know how this project unfolds. im sure your rosters are awesome though and i would have my work cut out for me to even get close to yours.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:19 AM   #303
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Kansas Updated Roster and DNA (complete roster is on page 1, post #7)

DNA
Bobby Douglas-Bradlee Van Pelt
David Jaynes-Chris Simms
Gayle Sayers-Brian Westbrook
Tony Sands-Garrett Wolfe
John Riggins-Mike Alstott
Willie Vaughn-Greg Jennings
David Verser-Robert Ferguson
Larry Brown-Chris Chester (OL/TE)
Mike Butler-George Selvie
John Zook-John Chick
Gilbert Brown-Grady Jackson
C.Maumalanga-Matt Toeanina
Dana Stubblefield-Marcus Stroud
Alge Atkinson-Pierre Woods
Willie Pless-Dexter Coakley
LeRoy Irvin-Chris Gamble
Kurt Knoff-Shann Schillinger
Elvis Patterson-Walt Harris

NEW ADDITIONS
QB-Todd Reesing-(FR)
RB-Jon Cornish-(So)
WR-Dezmon Briscoe-(Fr)
WR-Kerry Meier-(Fr)
C-Ryan Cantrell-(Fr)
DE/OLB-Alge Atkinson-(Jr)
FS-Darrell Stuckey-(Fr)

IMPACT/ALL AMERICAN PLAYERS
Gale Sayers
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=yGJf6v...eature=related
All American football player twice during his time at University of Kansas. During his university career, he had the record for having rushed for 2675 yards and gained a total of 3917 all purpose yards. In the year 1963, he ended up setting a record in the NCAA first division with a 99 yards run while playing against Nebraska. Gale Sayers is considered widely as one of the greatest open field runners in the history of college football.

Willie Pless
http://cfl-scrapbook.no-ip.org/Pless.Willie.php
Pless was a three-time All-Big Eight First Team selection (1983-85) and was named the all-time best linebacker in the history of Big Eight after it became the Big 12 in 1996.

Nolan Cromwell
During his freshman season, Cromwell showed his skills as free safety, earning a starting role in the Liberty Bowl. He also started as free safety his sophomore year.

But his real breakthrough came in his junior year. KU Coach Bud Moore brought in the wishbone offense and moved Cromwell over to quarterback. It was a bold move that paid off. That year he broke several KU, Big Eight and NCAA records for rushing by a quarterback. Cromwell's speed and agility earned him the nickname, "Ransom Rambler."

TEAM RESOURCES/VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o42gGJuJvlQ Flashback at "The Diesel"
http://www2.kusports.com/football/all_time_best/ KU's All-Time Best Football Team
http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_...ll-decade-team All Decade Team

Last edited by Playmakers; 01-29-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:58 AM   #304
Pro

OVR: 8

Thanks for getting Kansas finished. I have not played much lately. I think when USC is finished, I will begin another tournament.

KCRoyals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »