Home

Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-04-2011, 11:42 AM   #513
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

Major props on making these all time rosters. Can't wait to see Colorado Buffs all time team.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #514
Banned

Bobolini's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I haven't got to them yet....But you can list some the players you'd like to see on their roster. Keep in mind no current players are allowed or players who are already on the NCAA 11 default rosters

The RB's off the top of my head for Utah would be Jamal Anderson, Charlie Smith, Fred Gerhke, Del Rogers, Dameon Hunter, Mike Anderson and Fumatu Ma'afala

There are two guys who are a little older than me but i will definetly put them on the roster as i used to play basketball vs them in summer leagues out in Northern CAL the Lusk brothers (Harold and Henry) they both went to Monterey High a Rival school of my beloved Seaside High
Ok, here's a start for the Utah Utes:

Ok: Here's a start
QB's : Scott Mitchell, Brian Johnson, Alex Smith, Lee Grosscup
FB :Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala, Bryan Bero (Slow, tough, and could catch passes)..
RB's : Del Rodgers (Best Ever), Mike Anderson, Jamall Anderson, and the quickest back I ever saw at Utah ( I was there the same time) was Eddie Johnson. He is the all-time leader in Rushing yards. Lightening but was only 5'8 and maybe 160lbs. & Carl Monroe who had one great season and played 3 yrs. with SF 49ers.
WR: Brian Rowley, Kevin Dyson, Roy Jefferson, Steve Odom, Steve Smith, Paris Warren, Loren Richey
TE: Dennis Smith,Bob Trumpy, Steve Folsom, Marv Flemming
T- Dave Costa, Jordan Gross, John Stipech, Bob Peterson, Doug Kafusi, Greg Kent, Darrell Haley
G-Carlton Walker, Bill Powers, Danny Davis, Chris Kimoeatu, Dean Miraldi, Zane Beadles, Ed Ta'amu
C- Chuck Johnson, Lance Scott,Pat McKissik, Jesse Boone
DE: Luther Ellis , Paul Krugar, Jason Kaufusi,John Frank, Jeff Lyall
DT_NG: Steve Clark, Manny Fernandez, Ron Rydalch, Steve Fafita, Paul Solia, Peter Owens
OLB: Phil Glover, Filipo Mokofisi, Larry Stone, Mark Rexford
MLB: Anthony Davis, Kautai Olevao, John Huddleston
Cb - Andre Dyson, Norm Thompson, Norm McBride, Sean Smith<, Harold Lusk, Eric Jacobsen
FS-Larry Willson ( really a RB but was Hall-Of-Famer at Safety), Eric Weddle, Arnold Parker,
SS Craihg McEwan, Dave Revill, Morgan Scalley
P/K Marv Bateman, Louie Sakoda
KR/PR Errol Tucker
Old 08-05-2011, 03:32 PM   #515
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

That's a great job putting together their team...i will use it with a few tweaks like adding Spencer Toone, Barry Sims and Henry Lusk

Some of the Offensive Line mentioned will definetly not make the cut do to roster size...I think you have 18 guys up front listed and usually keep the OL to about 10-12 players only in order to take away depth from other positions.

Other than that great job assembling their team.......

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 10:47 PM   #516
Banned

Bobolini's Arena

OVR: 10

Playmakers,

I tried to give a decent amount of choices for you. 2 guys I had sentimental value was Eddie Johnson. I was there on campus when he played. He got injured a lot because of his size but on the field.. I never saw somebody so quick.. Pretty fast but agility and the acceleration was his asset. Marveled at a guy weighing roughly 160 and making it happen.

The other was Bero.. who was the Fullback.. he was my buddy's roomate and we used to smoke cigars and play poker during the off-season in the dorms. Quiet, strong, avg speed, but good hands. He was originally recruited as a 6'0 -190 QB out of LA. He converted to FB and play at 225 lbs. He was noted to be the strongest back ever to play at Utah.He had great vision and soft hands, His senior year he ran for 480 yards and caught 52 passes. Sorry, he was a sentimental pick.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #517
Rookie

OVR: 1
Smile Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this has already been answered but I have NCAA 12 for PS3, can I use these Dynasty Rosters, I hope so. Where do I download them if I can.

Thanks
Old 08-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #518
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertg915
Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this has already been answered but I have NCAA 12 for PS3, can I use these Dynasty Rosters, I hope so. Where do I download them if I can.

Thanks
No, sorry... these are for NCAA11 and for the 360 only.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #519
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobolini
Playmakers,

I tried to give a decent amount of choices for you. 2 guys I had sentimental value was Eddie Johnson. I was there on campus when he played. He got injured a lot because of his size but on the field.. I never saw somebody so quick.. Pretty fast but agility and the acceleration was his asset. Marveled at a guy weighing roughly 160 and making it happen.

The other was Bero.. who was the Fullback.. he was my buddy's roomate and we used to smoke cigars and play poker during the off-season in the dorms. Quiet, strong, avg speed, but good hands. He was originally recruited as a 6'0 -190 QB out of LA. He converted to FB and play at 225 lbs. He was noted to be the strongest back ever to play at Utah.He had great vision and soft hands, His senior year he ran for 480 yards and caught 52 passes. Sorry, he was a sentimental pick.
Ok so i researched this guy Eddie Johnson found a very interesting article on him
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-09-...sp-4760_1_utes

He seems very similiar to a cross between Stefan Logan and Dion Lewis but a little smaller in stature as you mentioned about 20 lb's lighter.

Bero apparently was invited to the Bears camp back in 1989 but didn't make the team

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #520
Rookie

OVR: 1

OK Thanks, If anyone knows where I can find these types of rosters for PS3 and NCAA 12 I would really appreciate it if you can let me know where to get them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »