Home

NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnf
Jamar Jackson is a FSU player and is still on the team, the players in question are Nathan Brazaeu who I just found out is a walk on and has never played a down to my knowledge, and another walk on db last name Colley. The states of these players should have been easy to separate them as FB2 is from Mississippi and should be Debrale Smiley (Juco) and the Colley db is from California and should be Mike Harris another Juco. Like I said these are great rosters and I am just nit picking. Its just when I first saw the walkons I had never seen those names before and it threw me off. The point was that walk on players who never see the field were put in place of scholarship players who will see game time. I was just making sure who ever did FSU's rosters were not just throwing in names just to get it done. Also you are wrong as the players your mentioned are not on EA's roster, that FB2 Nathan Brazeau is not from Mississippi so thats not him.
+1. Also, AJ Alexander will be playing offense this year (WR). I noticed he was switched back to defense. I made DJ Johnson into Jarred Haggins because DJJ never qualified this year. Overall, the rosters are great. Thanks to all who contributed.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #250
Rookie

msaul37's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

can't wait to see if this new file works! it's larger than the other file i tried, and it's a zip, which automatically seems promising!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #251
Rookie

sean_c's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks Dayman!!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 11:26 PM   #252
Rookie

msaul37's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
Offliners:

I totally remember what it was like not to have access to PSN. I feel for you. As a result, I tried. If it doesn't work, and I'm 100% sure I did it right, you might not be able to use USB to download rosters.
i downloaded it and it came up corrupted/missing files when i tried to unzip it, or it said no files to extract.

anyone else having this problem?

[email protected] is my email, maybe i can get a helper outer?
Old 07-16-2010, 11:32 PM   #253
tnf
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slymslam17
+1. Also, AJ Alexander will be playing offense this year (WR). I noticed he was switched back to defense. I made DJ Johnson into Jarred Haggins because DJJ never qualified this year. Overall, the rosters are great. Thanks to all who contributed.

Yeah I changed those as well except I changed Haggins to Easterling because he is not on the game and is back on the football team.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:37 PM   #254
Rookie

daabsolute1's Arena

OVR: 6
Thank u so much for your hard work!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:48 PM   #255
Pro

OVR: 5

Great job boys!

www.sportstalk4us.blogspot.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 11:57 PM   #256
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Wow, I just got the game today because it's my first day off since release. I think this is the first time I've purchased the game within a few days and the rosters were ready.

You guys ROCK. And ROLL!

Thanks doesn't even do justice.

Especially as I'm going through the rosters, the slowdown going from player to player had to be possibly the most draining part. So, thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »