Home

Old 02-22-2014, 05:02 PM   #113
Rookie

longhorn31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14/15 PS3

when I edit I go mostly off of how i think a player plays on the field and go down through his attributes and try to make them accordingly. Im not usually super concerned with what the overall comes out as becuase some players are good for different reasons and sometimes those reasons/attributes arent weighted heavily into the players overall or in some cases its the opposite and they carry more weight towards the overall. I am sure anyone who edits rosters can relate cause it really isnt the best system.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:56 PM   #114
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCitysFinest
@johnbell I'm gona edit the rosters in 30 min I'll add mueller but remember I'm not doing ratings just editing rosters.
Are you still editing them? I don't want to do ratings until all the edits are done and all freshmen/jucos are done.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:01 PM   #115
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn31
when I edit I go mostly off of how i think a player plays on the field and go down through his attributes and try to make them accordingly. Im not usually super concerned with what the overall comes out as becuase some players are good for different reasons and sometimes those reasons/attributes arent weighted heavily into the players overall or in some cases its the opposite and they carry more weight towards the overall. I am sure anyone who edits rosters can relate cause it really isnt the best system.
That's what I try to do too. For me that's hard though since I don't know PAC-12 and B1G teams as well as I know Big 12 and SEC. I would rather get a player's individual attributes right rather than get the overall to a certain point. For example, Malcom Brown comes to mind. Somehow on some rosters his strength is only like a 70 or 72, but he's a true power back. His overall is about a 85 to 87, which is probably accurate, but his attributes usually aren't accurate. Or Jakeem Grant, for TTU, who is one of the fastest players in CFB. But his overall shoots up when you give him a 97 or 98 speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 06:01 PM   #116
Rookie

ClutchCitysFinest's Arena

I'm finishing New Mexico st now then I need to do two more teams then the coach edits for Texas and Louisville.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:24 PM   #117
Rookie

I just finished new mx st. I'm gona do the coach edits then upload the roster because I gota cook some dinner then I'll be back at it.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:46 PM   #118
Rookie

I didn't cook dinner after all I'm about to finish Idaho then move on to old dominion so I can finish this up and do the coach edits. Will be done in like a hour.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #119
Rookie

barrons01's Arena

OVR: 3

Georgia- Christian lemay transferring
Oklahoma- Blake bell to te
Kentucky- change qb Drew baker to Drew barker
Old 02-22-2014, 09:47 PM   #120
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

Do all the teams have their correct players now? I'd suggest getting that done before moving on to ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »