Home

NCAA '14: 2016/2017 Rosters (Xbox 360 & PS3) (Gamertag-Cajunomics)

This is a discussion on NCAA '14: 2016/2017 Rosters (Xbox 360 & PS3) (Gamertag-Cajunomics) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2016, 11:13 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox 360 NCAA '14 2016/2017 Rosters {Active} (Updated July 8) [Gamertag - Cajunom

Hey I am glad you have picked up the rosters. I would like to say that in the old forum I posted edits that needed to be made for Arkansas. These changes were never made. I was wondering if you could go back and fix these? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2016, 12:56 PM   #42
Just started!

Re: Xbox 360 NCAA '14 2016/2017 Rosters {Active} (Updated July 9)

Cajunom will the conf change for the teams also show up in exhibition mode and will their field conf logo markings change or is this only for online play in divisions?
Old 07-10-2016, 01:00 PM   #43
Pro

Re: Xbox 360 NCAA '14 2016/2017 Rosters {Active} (Updated July 8) [Gamertag - Cajunom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhoop04
Finished and did almost all depth charts for now...GT JHoop04
Still need u to do those 4 guys I said in my last post tho
Thanks for getting in my final edit from last night.

I have updated my roster to your latest.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:04 PM   #44
Pro

Re: Xbox 360 NCAA '14 2016/2017 Rosters {Active} (Updated July 9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaGuy_38
Cajunom will the conf change for the teams also show up in exhibition mode and will their field conf logo markings change or is this only for online play in divisions?
It shows up as long as you load the roster. It's not only for online play.

I see it when I begin a new season by myself.. which is awesome.. So it should work with your new dynasty/seasons/etc. Like I said, just make sure you go to settings and load the right roster.

It does not update the on the field logo. I think those graphics are burned in.

Last edited by cajunomics; 07-10-2016 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:12 PM   #45
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhoop04
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but I updated all of the SEC coaches and a few others...the only coach that's messed up in the SEC is the Vandy DC bc Derek Mason is the HC/DC...

I'm not going to do any work until I know you are finished on the file.

So let me know when you are finished and have uploaded your final work for the time being. No rush. I just don't know if you are still currently working on the rosters, so I will wait.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2016, 01:13 PM   #46
Pro

Can you copy and paste the edits to me in a private message?

Or on here. If not can you provide a link to the spot of it?

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2016, 03:50 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunomics
Thanks WP,

I enjoy helping others as much as I possibly can. I actually have similar online community projects I'm working on daily.. This is kind of what I do.. but I don't like to take any donations, even though I could always use it. I appreciate everyone contributing to this as well. We are doing a wonderful job.

I actually haven't spent as much time as I wanted to on this, but I still plan to do some massive editing this coming week. At least Monday-Thursday.. and I plan to update the first page daily.

I am excited I was able to get the conferences updated. Only teams I am missing are App St, Georgia Southern, and Charlotte, (I think) and that's because they aren't even in the game. Otherwise I would have added those two to their respective conferences. This project took me the entire day to get working..so you can imagine my joy once it finally worked.
Great job so far!!..Have you considered creating App St, Ga Southern & Charlotte in Team builder?

Sent from my Z930L using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2016, 04:15 PM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by plj21
Great job so far!!..Have you considered creating App St, Ga Southern & Charlotte in Team builder?

I wonder how that would effect the file size? If I create those, will it require removing others? I'm not as familiar with adding teams, but this sounds definitely like a possibility.

Any ways, I assume JWoop was finished for the time being so I made some of the Arkansas edits. Got most except adding the injured tight end.

Updated: 3:14 pm July 10 GT: cajunomics

Update #2: 5:08 PM July 10: Make some edits to OU. Added some and removed some transfer. OU fan, please have a look at let me know of any other edits.

I am finished editing for the time being.

Last edited by cajunomics; 07-10-2016 at 06:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »