Home

Jarodd21s NCAA 13 Heisman sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s NCAA 13 Heisman sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #801
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s NCAA 13 Heisman sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
there running back went beast mode that game lol i dont think there was a play where he went down on the first hit and it semmed like every play he would break at least 3 tackles and when i play my next game ill see if the game still feels the same vause maybe ill need to start taking some plays out and adding new plays to replace them

It probably was just that game man but it's always good to add extra plays to your scheme so you can mix things up when something isn't working.. You can definitely scrap some plays you don't use... There's a couple of plays I have in my playbook that I need to throw in the trash.. Haha!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 04:20 PM   #802
Rookie

hunterdawgs10's Arena

OVR: 0

First post in this thread but been following it all the way and testing the Green set. Loving these sliders i've had a lot of fun games that could have gone either way. I tested the Green sliders with UGA and played 10 games with them. Went 9-1 with a top 10 pass offense, dead last run offense at 62 per game (usually 20-25 attempts), #1 ranked defense total yards and #1 against the run, somewhere in the 30s against the pass.

Im going to move up to the Red sliders now, mainly because the CPU offense needs some more firepower. UGA is a great defensive team and is very capable of being a top 10 defense. That being said, the difference between UGA and the second best defense (in terms of yards allowed) was about 500, and the difference between UGA and the 10th best defense was over 1000.

I feel that I deserved a few more losses because some games my offensive efficiency and execution was poor, only to be bailed out by the CPU being worse haha. Will report back later, again I was using the Green but now moving on to the Red.

Edit: Forgot to mention I am leaving CPU rush D at 25 in hopes for better success in the run game. I also may need to improve my execution and play selection in this area.

Last edited by hunterdawgs10; 08-09-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #803
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It probably was just that game man but it's always good to add extra plays to your scheme so you can mix things up when something isn't working.. You can definitely scrap some plays you don't use... There's a couple of plays I have in my playbook that I need to throw in the trash.. Haha!
yeah adding new plays wont hurt me lol and these sliders have made me much better cause last night i played someone online and they were barely able to move the ball they had probably more yards on there one 80 yard touchdwon pass then the rest of there offense had the whole game
Old 08-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #804
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Bout to play:

#5 FLORIDA STATE vs #17 CLEMSON

Have halftime update for ya in a bit...

AND CONGRATS MAN
Old 08-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #805
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterdawgs10
First post in this thread but been following it all the way and testing the Green set. Loving these sliders i've had a lot of fun games that could have gone either way. I tested the Green sliders with UGA and played 10 games with them. Went 9-1 with a top 10 pass offense, dead last run offense at 62 per game (usually 20-25 attempts), #1 ranked defense total yards and #1 against the run, somewhere in the 30s against the pass.

Im going to move up to the Red sliders now, mainly because the CPU offense needs some more firepower. UGA is a great defensive team and is very capable of being a top 10 defense. That being said, the difference between UGA and the second best defense (in terms of yards allowed) was about 500, and the difference between UGA and the 10th best defense was over 1000.

I feel that I deserved a few more losses because some games my offensive efficiency and execution was poor, only to be bailed out by the CPU being worse haha. Will report back later, again I was using the Green but now moving on to the Red.

Edit: Forgot to mention I am leaving CPU rush D at 25 in hopes for better success in the run game. I also may need to improve my execution and play selection in this area.
if you have it on turn auto sprint off when i first started testing out the sliders i was the same as you i had a lot of trouble running the ball and thats always been one of my strengths. i read like every post and i saw jarodd tell someone to turn auto sprint off and once i did that i went from 2ypc to 4-5 ypc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #806
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterdawgs10

What's going on? Yeah you probably need to crank it up to the red set to get a better challenge.. I'm glad you are having fun with them so far. Also like rattlesnake said if you have Auto sprint on you definitely need to turn it off and your run game will open up.. Keep me posted on your games man..
Old 08-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #807
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
yeah adding new plays wont hurt me lol and these sliders have made me much better cause last night i played someone online and they were barely able to move the ball they had probably more yards on there one 80 yard touchdwon pass then the rest of there offense had the whole game
Yeah the intensity of the black set definitely helps you out when you play online.. I've had alot of guys tell me that.. I've always been a good online and offline so I really couldn't tell the difference..
Old 08-09-2012, 04:40 PM   #808
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Bout to play:

#5 FLORIDA STATE vs #17 CLEMSON

Have halftime update for ya in a bit...

AND CONGRATS MAN
This should be a good game and thanks man..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »