Home

SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

This is a discussion on SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-17-2013, 04:51 AM   #481
Rookie

busdriver630's Arena

OVR: 0
re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

So far I am loving these sliders. Just finished my Dynasty game South Carolina (me) vs North Carolina. I won 31-28 very good game I was down 21-10 after the 1st drive of the second half and cae back on the 4th.

SC/NC
First downs 24/14
Total offense 442/315
Rushes 49-195-4 / 16-16-0
Passing 20-45-247-1-3int / 27-35-4-2int

I had 4 different backs carry the ball ypc range from 4.0 to 5.4 really did alot of damage on the gound in the 4th when their defense was tired.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 05:27 AM   #482
Rookie

TennesseeVols16's Arena

OVR: 7

Alright. Tested the newest set out against FCS East in my Tennessee dynasty. Due to it being an FCS team, I could record stats for them.
The score was:
Tennessee-45
FCS East-7

First game yet where I've dominated with a defense for an entire game. FCS's QB still managed to run for 130+ yards, but they couldn't finish drives. I forced two INTs and got 6 or 7 sacks.

I had two RBs to rush for 100+ yards and I threw for 250+ yards to boot. Marlin Lane had 2 rushing TDs and Worley threw for 3 TDs. I pulled the first string with a minute to go in the 3 Q.

This game played real well for me. I think these are a great set, but I'll know more about them after my next two games which are: vs. WKU and @ Oregon.
NBA: THUNDER
Old 07-17-2013, 05:28 AM   #483
Rookie

OregonianTexan's Arena

OVR: 1

With these sliders, I'm noticing a vast improvement on defense. But maybe too much.
In the past two games I've played in my Oregon dynasty, I beat UVA 69-0 and Tennessee 66-7, with the opposing QB having around a 35% completion rate, averaging around 11 sacks per game (could be more but I tone down my line play around the third quarter), and negative rushing yards allowed.
Now I'm not sure if this is just Oregon's defense (and switching to a very fitting 4-2-5 defense) just being dominant, but it still seems pretty extreme.
So basically I'm wanting to know if others have found their defenses being a bit too strong. And if so, has it been with an inferior defense compared to the opposing offense?
Old 07-17-2013, 05:39 AM   #484
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374053796.360788.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374053811.471273.jpg

Florida (user) vs Hawaii

First game with the coaching sliders implemented. Loved the way this game played. Wasn't not as easy to run the ball as it used to be which is nice.
Chelsea FC
Old 07-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #485
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnAnon
User pass defense with these sliders are horrible.
Pass coverage this year has issues particularly with zone defense. There isn't much we can do on the slider front. You can try lowering or raising the pass coverage slider.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 07:29 AM   #486
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

Are these sliders for Head Coach dynasty's only? or Can you play with these as a OC/DC?
Old 07-17-2013, 07:40 AM   #487
Rookie

ogducknutz's Arena

OVR: 1

Some of the coaching sliders need to change in my opinion. Teams like Florida and Michigan have a higher run to pass ratio. Michigan in one game I played only passed 15 times and Florida in another only passed 16. This seems extremely low for how college football has been played the past few years.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:44 AM   #488
Banned

OVR: 32
No worries... I have the OS rosters and will be making the coaching slider changes. I will also be making changes based on the OS change thread, and equipment edits. The roster will be posted to my PSN locker

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »