Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #2289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
just it, I don't lead pass. I hit the button and let the computer control the accuracy. I have horrible stick skills and the less I have to do with the stick, the better.
which roster set are you using? maybe that's your problem.

i'm like you, i don't like to use the stick for passing unless absolutely necessary. i'm using yukon's rosters, btw.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #2290
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Man that sounds awesome. Maybe we should try HFA on! Lol - I dunno. Eitherway sounded like a fun game. Looking forward to it tonight as well. Play next game with HFA on, Cowher?
I was about to ask in regards to the HFA setting. What does having that setting off even do? My assumption would be to keep it on, if they have a tough place to play at (I.e. Ohio state) then the game should be a little tougher, whereas if you went to play at say South Alabama the home field advantage would have that much affect since USA doesn't really have a good home crowd (unless you are building them up like I am in my dynasty)

Glad to see the RBK edits back out again. I was a little hesitant to use these when those were needed. Hopefully, when (more like IF) EA pushes out a gameplay update, it doesn't screw all this hard work you have put into this set!
Old 08-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #2291
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Is no one seeing the random pooch field goal with accuracy at 30?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #2292
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by temaat89
I was about to ask in regards to the HFA setting. What does having that setting off even do? My assumption would be to keep it on, if they have a tough place to play at (I.e. Ohio state) then the game should be a little tougher, whereas if you went to play at say South Alabama the home field advantage would have that much affect since USA doesn't really have a good home crowd (unless you are building them up like I am in my dynasty)

Glad to see the RBK edits back out again. I was a little hesitant to use these when those were needed. Hopefully, when (more like IF) EA pushes out a gameplay update, it doesn't screw all this hard work you have put into this set!
Yeah, hard to say. Will be something to play with through out.

I know RBK edits was a last resort - think we've reached a good spot though - and if it starts to get easy, at least with have RBK edits as a back up plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Is no one seeing the random pooch field goal with accuracy at 30?
I haven't seen it as much - but go ahead and raise it; special teams is all down to personal preference. I've updated the OP to advise of that.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #2293
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Man that sounds awesome. Maybe we should try HFA on! Lol - I dunno. Eitherway sounded like a fun game. Looking forward to it tonight as well. Play next game with HFA on, Cowher?

Yeah I shouldn't, but I do. Stepping up and aiming "down" seems to balance things out - but you have to use touch.

If you really start to have issues though - keep QBA @ zero; but raise WRC to what feels comfortable. You might be able to find the happy medium.

In regards to the sliders, QBA and WRC was the final piece for us. @ 30 we are seeing drops and big hits resulting in drops. DB pressure is great and overall the sliders just work great with the reacting DBs.
I'll play around with it, I got extremely discouraged when I went to run a screen and the QB threw the ball 5 yards up field in between the hash, and the RB was 3 yards behind the LOS at the numbers, which was about 17 yards from where the pass went.

I've lost the TV to pre-season football though.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #2294
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

I just had offensive pass interference called against me!
Old 08-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #2295
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Matt with USER vs USER heisman, wouldn't 0 QB ACC be impossible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #2296
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Matt with USER vs USER heisman, wouldn't 0 QB ACC be impossible?
Yeah probably, BR. Sorry I just posted what I had on my game as it looks exactly. I don't play that mode so did not pay attention to be honest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »