Home

NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-26-2011, 01:59 PM   #9
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Wish List

Allow us to play any position in the game.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #10
Rookie

Maddog9714's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Allow us to play any position in the game.
Agreed! Some might think it's boring, but being a kicker, punter, O-Lineman, FB or TE could be a nice change.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog9714
Agreed! Some might think it's boring, but being a kicker, punter, O-Lineman, FB or TE could be a nice change.
TE is the one I really want to play, I dont mind blocking so it would be fun.
I actually really want to play as a K/P, mainly both at the same time,so it wont take hour to do season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

#1 Custom Quarter Lengths-enough said
2. Bring Drills back- It would add depth and more fun
3. Custom Camera Angles- enough said
4. Harder Position battle- It is too easy to win position battles.
5. Kr/Pr- It would add depth.
6. The abilty to set playbooks in HS, even Custom Playbooks.
7. Option to become Position Coach/Coordinator.
8. Player goals- Make it like Coach Goals where you have 3 goals for each year, if you fail lose job or automatically start the season in a position battle.
9. More in-depth XP points- The ability to boost ratings without packs. It would be nice to just increase certain ratings without waiting for packs. After a year with my CB and QB, I havent seen a Speed pack for QB and a Man/Zone Pack for CB. Just make it expensive for important ratings
10. I would like to see Pass Given up stats for CB, like how Madden use to have. So you would know true shutdown DBs.
11. ESPN Player Evaluation- It would be nice to see a evaluation at the end of the HS season describing the player you are. It would be a great way to see what type of player you are.
12. Draft Projection- I would like to see how my RTG players project to NFL

Last edited by illwill10; 07-27-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #13
Rookie

1) Pre-senior season Sparq combine where you either edit (enter) your combine results, or actually user-control each drill.

2) GPAs and Aptitude Tests. These could go a long way determining if you could get offered by a school with certain academic requirements.

3) Online multiplayer RTG (that transfers to online dynasty). Not just like the current set up, but with the option that all users can play on the same high school team if they so choose.

4) Different playable camera angles as has been mentioned, but one that hasn't been, a first-person view. Perhaps the camera angles could be according to the difficulty set up. Heisman = First person, whereas the easiest level could be the default view we play from in all other non-RTG modes.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Why not just integrate RTG into Dynasty? Creating a prospect in Dyansty opens RTG mode and you play as that prospect. The rest of the dynasty moves on in real time around you.

Being actually recruited, IE calls from coaches, could be a ton of fun and add an aspect of actually accomplishing something as opposed to racking up enough points to go anywhere you want.

Having a dynamic dynasty moving around you while in high school allows you to check in on your interests from week to week and give yourself a better idea of where to go next.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #15
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7

Didn't EA have an IQ test in one of the older Madden's for their superstar mode? I seem to remember doing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickkill77
Didn't EA have an IQ test in one of the older Madden's for their superstar mode? I seem to remember doing it.
I'm not sure since I haven't played Madden in quite some time, but my idea for a GPA and Aptitude Test would be football based only.

The GPA (which I think should determine discipline on the field) would be a 20 question test on penalties. For RTG, the GPA would determine what program you could get into based on academic requirements, but for A.I. purposes it would also determine the penalty propensity of a player.

The Aptitude Test (which I think should determine a player's Xs and Os knowledge) would be a timed test of maybe 20 questions. The questions would be based on position specific Xs and Os. For example, if you're a WR, you'd need to identify the name of each route, who the X, Y, and Z receivers are, the difference between a Split End and Flanker, etc. An OL would need to identify the numbers of each whole/running lane, who the OT, OG, and Cs are, etc. A high Test Score in RTG would outweigh a GPA score in determining what program could be interested. However, during the off-season, a high test score would determine the degree of awareness boost from your first year to the second. The higher your score, the higher your awareness goes up. Only in your first off-season though. Also, not limited to your first off-season, a high test score would determine the degree of awareness drop during position changes. The higher the score, the less amount of awareness drop. This goes for regular dynasty as well, not exclusively RTG mode. An aptitude test, like the wonderlic in the NFL, tests how quickly one processes information. So, the higher the score, the quicker you pick up the Xs and Os after your first off-season and any time you change positions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »