Home

May 7th

This is a discussion on May 7th within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon2 May 7th

I know there is a thread for this already, but I thought I'd put out another one for more exposure. Mods can delete it if they'd like.
First and foremost, if EA doesn't ANNOUNCE that the transfer failed glitch is officially GONE, I'm not buying. I don't think this should be 'implied', it needs to be addressed, and it needs to be publicly addressed.

Secondly, revamped recruiting to me is vital. Its stale, bland, and repetitive. Strategy should come more into play, not just "I'm USC, I'll take whatever players I want"

Would love to see suspensions and sactions again, but the new contract with the NCAA just won't allow it.
Here's to a beautiful May 7th everyone,

Good luck, Go Cougs, and god speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: May 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
I know there is a thread for this already, but I thought I'd put out another one for more exposure. Mods can delete it if they'd like.
First and foremost, if EA doesn't ANNOUNCE that the transfer failed glitch is officially GONE, I'm not buying. I don't think this should be 'implied', it needs to be addressed, and it needs to be publicly addressed.

Secondly, revamped recruiting to me is vital. Its stale, bland, and repetitive. Strategy should come more into play, not just "I'm USC, I'll take whatever players I want"

Would love to see suspensions and sactions again, but the new contract with the NCAA just won't allow it.

My friend, the transfer failed errors were addressed long ago. You can read more detail here:

http://traditionsportsonline.com/nca...-and-addressed
Old 05-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

They may have been addressed, but they were not fixed completely. People are still posting on these forums on a regular week basis stating they're getting transfer failed errors.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars

Do you really think EA knew that when they put out the ncaa 12 game that the transfer file error would've happen? I'm 100% sure they did not..
Old 05-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunLMason
My friend, the transfer failed errors were addressed long ago. You can read more detail here:

http://traditionsportsonline.com/nca...-and-addressed
wrong, i have had the game since day one and as of today I still get that transfer failed error and it causes us to restart tons of times, the longest we have made it was week 8
Old 05-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #6
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

We can't have 2 threads on the exact same subject. Sorry.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »