Home

NHL 2K5 - 2021 - PCSX2

This is a discussion on NHL 2K5 - 2021 - PCSX2 within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-15-2021, 08:37 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 2K5 - 2021 - PCSX2

8 months late here but having same issue as others mymc cannot accept file invalid format. no pcsx2 saves are .rar. . Did the full original download file get taken down? Why would .rar be used anyway? Not expecting a response but elaboration would be cool
Old 10-16-2021, 10:09 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolffox
8 months late here but having same issue as others mymc cannot accept file invalid format. no pcsx2 saves are .rar. . Did the full original download file get taken down? Why would .rar be used anyway? Not expecting a response but elaboration would be cool
This is for the Emulator PSX2 for PC!!!! Not tested on PS2 console!!! Unrar the file on your Pc , use the emulator PCSX2 and copy and paste on your documents directory. (First Read the first POST, says EMULATOR PCSX2 not PS2 CONSOLE)

Last edited by molifox; 10-16-2021 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-16-2021, 07:30 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 10

By the way.. NFL2K5 is being fully edited now for PS2 with replaced textures and even player photos. And it would appear from speaking to the people do it that NHL2K5 would be editable in the same way. I think that would make the quintessential PC NHL experience. Maybe we should go all them what would be required to start tearing NHL2K5 apart to get it updated in the same way?
Old 10-17-2021, 06:29 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
By the way.. NFL2K5 is being fully edited now for PS2 with replaced textures and even player photos. And it would appear from speaking to the people do it that NHL2K5 would be editable in the same way. I think that would make the quintessential PC NHL experience. Maybe we should go all them what would be required to start tearing NHL2K5 apart to get it updated in the same way?
That would be awesome. But i only can to make rosters. No idea The method to edit jerseys, Arenas, etc, etc. :-(
Old 10-18-2021, 03:53 AM   #21
Rookie

Icon9 Re: NHL 2K5 - 2021 - PCSX2

Instructions: Simply copy the directory into your properly carpet of emulator PS2 PCSX2.

should've known this was spam with this "sentence"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2021, 03:59 AM   #22
Rookie

dummy why would i be updating rosters for a physical ps2? i use pcsx2 read my post. theresno way to convert a rar file to a psu or mem file. mymc says invalid. direct copy pulls nothing on the gamescreen from the card. you obviously dont have this on one of your pcsx2 mem cards as a rar. i dont knoq what game your playing here, everyone else who updates, like the nfl2k5 has a simple psu and mem file to easily link to mem card. you assume everyone who cant get it to work is trying to use a physical ps2. slow down and read and you should reupload a proper file otherwise this is a all just a tease.
Old 10-18-2021, 04:02 AM   #23
Rookie

Cool Re: NHL 2K5 - 2021 - PCSX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolffox
dummy why would i be updating rosters for a physical ps2? i use pcsx2 read my post. theresno way to convert a rar file to a psu or mem file. mymc says invalid. direct copy pulls nothing on the gamescreen from the card. you obviously dont have this on one of your pcsx2 mem cards as a rar. i dont knoq what game your playing here, everyone else who updates, like the nfl2k5 has a simple psu and mem file to easily link to mem card. you assume everyone who cant get it to work is trying to use a physical ps2. slow down and read and you should reupload a proper file otherwise this is a all just a tease.
And before you say again this is not for a physical ps2 I DO NOT HAVE A PHYSICAL PS2 I USE PCSX2
Old 10-18-2021, 04:56 AM   #24
Rookie

ok so i was finally able to "unzip" the file and pull the mem cards deleted ur prof saved rosters, assuming settings and season are ur personal? so will delete. Looks like good work so far, much appreciated. 2 thumbs up

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »