Home

NHL 2k21 - Clean Slate Roster

This is a discussion on NHL 2k21 - Clean Slate Roster within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-24-2021, 07:46 AM   #9
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 2k21 - Clean Slate Roster

Nike,

Let’s try it and give it some testing. Let me know what you need from me. Maybe you can help me understand your formula as I haven’t taken a look at the 2k11 stuff in some time.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. If it wasn’t for you, this community wouldn’t be here. I’m a rookie in this 2k world just glad to help. Also, I’m using the 2nd post of this thread for fixes. I noticed two things that I haven’t noticed before when simming seasons (outside of the crazy trade requests). If you notice anything, please post and I’ll see what may need to be done.

Last edited by rangers9911; 03-24-2021 at 08:38 AM.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:34 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Congratulations man for your awesome work and many thanks, of course. I will download the rosters now and test it ;-)
Old 03-26-2021, 04:04 PM   #11
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Thanks Mol! Hope you enjoy them. After a few dozen or so games, I'm looking to see how I can tweak ratings a bit. In season mode, I'm finding some randomness regarding scoring leaders and some other things that I'm not overly happy about. So, I'm examining a few different ways to see how I can be more on point regarding player's abilities. I'm not an extreme analytics guy but, that approach may be more helpful should I decide to edit this some more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2021, 04:36 PM   #12
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Just fired these rosters up with Venom's sliders. What a game! I had to relearn how to dump the puck and such. Here is what I miss so much from playing NHL 2k10. Variety!!!

I beat the Penguins 3-2, grind of a game.
Penguins 2 goals, breakaway and undressed my goalie.
Then a wristshot top corner from the high slot by Crosby.

My 3 goals. Rebound from a slapshot that I netted under a desperate diving goalie.
Absolute hammer of a slapshot from the blue line, clean beat the goalie over the shoulder.
Powerplay wristshot from the point that was deflected 5 hole to be the eventual game winner.

Man was that FUN! Gonna have a few outside beers and come back to play game 2. Great work on these rosters and Venom thanks for resharing those sliders. Great stuff
Old 03-28-2021, 03:30 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
Thanks Mol! Hope you enjoy them. After a few dozen or so games, I'm looking to see how I can tweak ratings a bit. In season mode, I'm finding some randomness regarding scoring leaders and some other things that I'm not overly happy about. So, I'm examining a few different ways to see how I can be more on point regarding player's abilities. I'm not an extreme analytics guy but, that approach may be more helpful should I decide to edit this some more.
I have retweaked the goalie ratings. Fleury for example is necessary. Many difference with other goalies i think. The cyberfaces is very fun similar at my rosters. And the database in general is excellent. This is my review by the moment. Great work friend ������
Old 03-28-2021, 04:19 PM   #14
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

I assume those changes will be in a trade deadline release from you? I do agree that tweaks are needed, without a doubt. But, the base is here for all

Last edited by rangers9911; 03-28-2021 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:29 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
I assume those changes will be in a trade deadline release from you? I do agree that tweaks are needed, without a doubt. But, the base is here for all
Sorry by the delay on my post. From last year my dad have serious healthy problems and sometimes i can't assign many time on the forum. Well , i will try to release a Trade Deadline Update Rosters based on your Rosters of course (if you like with your permission). And in them you'll see my vision of the goalie ratings ��
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2021, 01:36 PM   #16
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Completely understand and you don’t need to apologize. I too, have a family member whose health is not good. This roster is for everyone to use so, you do not need my permission. If you want, you can always send me a roster and I can do the trade deadline with your goalie ratings. No worries, this is a hobby, not a life’s commitment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »