Home

Grand Theft Auto V

This is a discussion on Grand Theft Auto V within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #6217
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Will LAN be supported? I can live with just racing and stuff with my friends who can come over to my place with their consoles.

I know the 16 number has been known for a while, but I am still surprised it's only 16 players per session. PS2 games had 32 person modes and MAG on ps3 had 256. Is there a specific reason why they limited it?

Last edited by SuperBowlNachos; 09-25-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #6218
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Starting to come around on the soundtrack. Radio Mirror Park and Non Stop Pop FM are my two go to stations. Soulwax FM, Radio Los Santos, West Coast Classics, and Worldwide FM are others I'll throw on from time to time. Very disappointed in Radio Lose Santos and Vinewood Boulevard Radio.

Los Santos Rock Radio is cool when I'm playing as Michael. Helps bring me into the game and add a sense of realism.

But yeah, don't completely hate the soundtrack anymore, but there's still a bunch of junk of there I can't get into.

Pervert by the Descendents is worth a listen on Channel X if you haven't already.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #6219
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

I think the game could have used a heavier rock/metal station.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #6220
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

A bit of advice:

If someone says don't pick up the Briefcase, listen to what he says and don't pick it up.

Also, I would've been shocked if the servers for GTAO did run smooth in the opening days, especially consider the hype for just THIS portion of the game has received.

And Mabster, I don't have you blocked man(or anybody really), what you talking about? Lol
Old 09-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #6221
Greatness Has Arrived

Burns11's Arena

OVR: 16

People say to keep the assassination missions until after the story, but the only mission I have available is an assassination. Not sure what to do to get more missions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #6222
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

Man, some of these NPCs are quick to call the cops. Trevor is walking out after getting his handle-bar mustache cut and his Slingblade hair-cut and had plans to simply walk over to the 24/7 across the street and take some change. There is this chick just standing along side the road so I saunter over to her and before I even reach her she warns me and then gets her phone and calls the cops.

Trevor still visited the store and some cops didn't make it home to their families.

Old 09-25-2013, 04:43 PM   #6223
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
How big can the crews be? If 16 players can populate an online game world does that mean 2-4 crews running around?
OS 360 crew is 150+ members. I bet you could take 16 in the game and just run amuck.

Also I think it's definitely possible to have 3, 4, 5 different groups from the same crew playing in separate games.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #6224
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
Man, some of these NPCs are quick to call the cops. Trevor is walking out after getting his handle-bar mustache cut and his Slingblade hair-cut and had plans to simply walk over to the 24/7 across the street and take some change. There is this chick just standing along side the road so I saunter over to her and before I even reach her she warns me and then gets her phone and calls the cops.

Trevor still visited the store and some cops didn't make it home to their families.
I was riding an ATV with Trevor by Mt. Chilliad and came across some people camping out and sitting by the fire and whatnot. I hop off my ATV and walk towards them(with no weapon drawn)and one of them says "Go away or else I'm calling the Cops". I thought he was bluffing and 2 seconds later, he's on the phone with the Cops and they're on their way.

After they did that, let's just say that me and my Pump Action Shotgun wished them well in their future endeavors.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »