Home

(New Poll) What current or upcoming sporting event has you the most excited?

This is a discussion on (New Poll) What current or upcoming sporting event has you the most excited? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: What current or upcoming sporting event has you the most excited?
MLB Spring Training 214 33.39%
NFL Free Agency & Draft 149 23.24%
March Madness 221 34.48%
New PGA Season 4 0.62%
New NASCAR Season 14 2.18%
I'll stick to my PC & Console sports gaming 39 6.08%
Voters: 641. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2005, 08:42 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: (New Poll) What current or upcoming sporting event has you the most excited?

March Madness!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2005, 02:22 PM   #26
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: (New Poll) What current or upcoming sporting event has you the most excited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by medlinke
omg...

how is "March Madness" not in the picture??? I promise you it'd be a different story if this poll was out when people were bugging the heck outta their friends about filling out brackets...

I'm with you. March Madness is the best time of year for me. The buzzer beaters and upsets just get my adrenaline pumping. (Realizes he is way too excited and stops typing to take a cold shower).
Old 03-03-2005, 04:14 PM   #27
NYG_Meth

VanCitySportsGuy's Arena

My pick if there wasn't a lockout, would be the stretch drive of the NHL regular season and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:13 PM   #28
All Star

NFL signing period
Old 03-03-2005, 09:18 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Even with all of MLB's warts there is still something special about Spring Training. If you're a fan it just runs in your blood and this time of year makes you start to get excited. No matter how hard the players, owners, TV tries to ruin the game, the game is what matters and it is still special.

However. I voted for March Madness. I mean really when you get down to it. The single best month of sports there is. Better than Bowl season, and College Football is my favorite sport. If we had a playoff.......oh I can't even think about that.
Spring training's not that exciting to me even though I can't wait until the season starts. All baseball has been about as of now is steroids. I also voted for March Madness. This is one of the best times of the year besides the Super Bowl week. All of the excitement for every game possibly being your last and everybody steps their game up even more. Only 2 weeks away.
Old 03-06-2005, 02:50 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 16

I chose March Madness. I would have picked MLB spring training, but I can't even get excited about regular season/playoff MLB, let alone pre-season stuff. With such a ridiculously long season, I don't think I can get excited about MLB preseason.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:10 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Oh yeah the big finish between Phil and Tiger today!!!!!!!!!! Man them dudes can flat out bomb it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2005, 04:06 PM   #32
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Well for me its the NFL Free Agency & Draft and watching the NFL Channel Combines has made the wait worth it seeing some pretty good prospects that should impress followed by March Madness of course.

Holla Back ya'll
The One and Only

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »