Home

How to Deal With Women Thread

This is a discussion on How to Deal With Women Thread within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-07-2015, 05:41 PM   #81
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: How to Deal With Women Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinDaMike
Nagging.

I've learned to just take it and let her do it and not let it bother me. It's part of who she is.

I on the other hand had the bright idea of nagging to her about stuff and that didn't turn out well. A night of crying and making her feel little came about.

It was a pet peeve since my mom did it to me my whole life but I understand it's out of love and she wants the best for me.

Or maybe I just let her nag because she's the best cook I ever met. Lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I grew up with 3 brothers being mainly raised by my father. You can imagine how clean the house was on a daily basis. My wife grew up with a super OCD mother. Complete opposites.

So she gets on me to keep things clean. She's not a overwhelming neat freak, but it's more often then necessary. No one is judging us that harshly.

With this in mind, it's easy to pick out the little unclean things she does on a daily basis. Why do I gotta clean the baseboards if you can't put a fresh roll of TP on the rack?

But keeping lists like that only serve a negative purpose. Like you said, it only leads to nights of crying and making the woman you love feel small, that she's constantly being judged. Woman already live that life daily, so feeding it more makes no sense.

Sometimes, you gotta swallow your pride and be the bigger man. It's not about backing down, or losing your dignity or manhood. There are times when you need to put your foot down come hell or high water, but small things she does or doesn't do are just the imperfections of an imperfect human being. For as conscious as I think myself to be, sometimes the toilet seat gets left up or a light left on. Sometimes you just gotta restock the TP and move on to something that actually matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2015, 08:08 PM   #82
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17

Do you guys have anything planned for Valentines? This will be my first one with my girl so I have i should try to make it special. I kinda think this holiday is stupid because I show love to my girl everyday but I guess I have to step it up a notch. Also, next week is our 1st anniversary so thats another thing to plan.

I live in a remote island so buying something for her is out of the question, so I planned a kayak trip to a local island and have a picnic. Later a couples massage and dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in town.
Activision: MikeDeuce#1448

Teams: AZ Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Duke, Arizona State

IG FB
Old 02-10-2015, 08:21 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
How to Deal With Women Thread

Sounds awesome just on the preparation alone. Throw in its not just a run of the mill gift and i think you nailed.

Me and the wife going to new orleans for mardi gras.

Sent from da lil phone.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:36 PM   #84
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinDaMike
Do you guys have anything planned for Valentines? This will be my first one with my girl so I have i should try to make it special. I kinda think this holiday is stupid because I show love to my girl everyday but I guess I have to step it up a notch. Also, next week is our 1st anniversary so thats another thing to plan.

I live in a remote island so buying something for her is out of the question, so I planned a kayak trip to a local island and have a picnic. Later a couples massage and dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in town.
Pick her some flowers that only grow halfway up a remote waterfall. Brave shark infested waters diving for oysters until you find one with a pearl and make a necklace out of it. That's what I image your life is like.

Me and mine usually play it very chill but this year were going to Vegas. The plan is to get a message, have a nice dinner,and catch a show.

Old 02-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #85
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabster
Pick her some flowers that only grow halfway up a remote waterfall. Brave shark infested waters diving for oysters until you find one with a pearl and make a necklace out of it. That's what I image your life is like.

Me and mine usually play it very chill but this year were going to Vegas. The plan is to get a message, have a nice dinner,and catch a show.

Partly true but haven't came across a shark other than really small ones and the only other one that shows up are friendly whale sharks. Its funny, locals throw away pearls like crazy, maybe i should just get a bucket of them.

You bring up a good idea for something later, probably have her take her diving license. I haven't been able to dive in awhile so that'll be a way I can go out there.
Activision: MikeDeuce#1448

Teams: AZ Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Duke, Arizona State

IG FB
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »