Home

Translating the Best Japanese Baseball Games into English (Spirits Translation)

This is a discussion on Translating the Best Japanese Baseball Games into English (Spirits Translation) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #33
Rookie

douggoud's Arena

OVR: 7
the reason this game is so immence (or seems to be, but the pitchers from the bullpen getting a car ride to the mound is kinda cool, lol) is because the NPB has only 12 teams, compared to the 30 the the MLB has, and i dont even know if they have minor league teams either, so they have alot of space on the discs, do they have room to put all this awsome stuff in it
Old 08-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Translating the Best Japanese Baseball Games into English (Spirits Translation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLiven61
Well I bit the bullet and got the game yesterday and it shipped from California today. I am a sucker for true baseball sims and it looks like this game will not disappoint. The translation site will be a big help as well. With any luck I will have the game by sometime early next week. Thanks again for all the input guys.

Jeff
Hey man, can you PM me and let me know from where in California you ordered this game? I live in CA, and am trying desperately to get a hold of a copy.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #35

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Translating the Best Japanese Baseball Games into English (Spirits Translation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_Shevitz
Hey man, can you PM me and let me know from where in California you ordered this game? I live in CA, and am trying desperately to get a hold of a copy.

Thanks in advance.
http://www.japanvideogames.com/Pro-Y...8602150476.htm

This store is based in CA.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

Awesome! Thank you very much for the quick reply.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #37

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

No problem

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #38
Pro

Mashiasu's Arena

OVR: 9

thanks for the link Jvalve, the store is 15 minutes away from me and I never knew it, now I need to wait for it to comeback in stock
Old 08-06-2010, 07:48 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are there any differences between the PYS6 PS3 and PS2 versions? I currently have The Show 10 for PS2 and a whole lot of animations and even features such as 30 team control have been skipped.

Is it the same thing for PYS6 or are the graphic disparities due to the PS3 being a more advanced console the only difference?
Old 08-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 7

all the reports indicate that the PS2 version was very polished also (I know a few people who agree that it has the best PS2 graphics ever) so rest assured that it is NOT an afterthought to the PS3 version. besides the online mode i think you will find everything in the PS2 version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »