Home

PYS on PS4?

This is a discussion on PYS on PS4? within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2017, 01:22 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PYS on PS4?

In 2009 (the WBC year) info wasn't released until early May and the game wasn't released until late July so we definitely have a lot of time.

And what source did your rumor come from???? Person or website???
Old 03-23-2017, 05:02 PM   #50
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

This thread has a lot of positivity.

As much as I'd love to see a PYS on the PS4, I think we've seen the last of the PYS series. Also, I believe Power Pros may be on its last leg as well. Konami has changed their focus to the PES series along with the mobile and gambling divisions. Just don't see the baseball side getting much love into the future...
Old 03-23-2017, 05:10 PM   #51
Pro

PP 2018 is in development now, they said as much in the update release question and answer.

Q: Are not you making new works anymore? I think that some people are worried about.

A: Power Pro 2016 is very popular, and new work is currently under construction to meet the expectations of users. Until then I hope you will enjoy this update in 2017!

Last edited by Will I Am; 03-23-2017 at 05:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2017, 06:40 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod

As much as I'd love to see a PYS on the PS4, I think we've seen the last of the PYS series. Also, I believe Power Pros may be on its last leg as well. Konami has changed their focus to the PES series along with the mobile and gambling divisions. Just don't see the baseball side getting much love into the future...
I believe PYS is gonna come out on PS4 this year. They just need some time for the WBC. PP is very popular and if you look at the sales, PYS wasn't that far behind.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:00 PM   #53
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaversheets
I believe PYS is gonna come out on PS4 this year. They just need some time for the WBC. PP is very popular and if you look at the sales, PYS wasn't that far behind.
We'll keep our fingers crossed, Konami never releases any info very far in advance. By the way have you ever played the power pro games? 2016 on ps4 was my first go at it and I have to say that I enjoy it equally to pys in many ways.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:22 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am
We'll keep our fingers crossed, Konami never releases any info very far in advance. By the way have you ever played the power pro games? 2016 on ps4 was my first go at it and I have to say that I enjoy it equally to pys in many ways.
Yeah I'm playing PP 16 on my PS4 right now. Pennant mode with the Carp. I love the PP series but I love PYS even more and I would really rather that. But at least we got something.
Old 03-24-2017, 01:30 AM   #55
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod

baseballs the biggest sport in japan. PP sold very well on all platforms.

I doubt PP will be satisfying enough to cover NPB license cost for konami, they always had two games to profit for cost.
As well as NPB and players not complaining not having a realistic baseball game out.
Again why would money hungry konami do facial scans for PYS 2015 if they new it was last year?
also when has konami not released a baseball game? this year would be the first.
This is why PYS will be made, by some japanese developer Konami or Namco.

Last edited by C.J.S.; 03-24-2017 at 01:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2017, 09:21 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J.S.
baseballs the biggest sport in japan. PP sold very well on all platforms.

I doubt PP will be satisfying enough to cover NPB license cost for konami, they always had two games to profit for cost.
As well as NPB and players not complaining not having a realistic baseball game out.
Again why would money hungry konami do facial scans for PYS 2015 if they new it was last year?
also when has konami not released a baseball game? this year would be the first.
This is why PYS will be made, by some japanese developer Konami or Namco.
Yeah this is true. Imagine the commotion if the MLB didn't have a realistic game. Konami is not stupid enough to discontinue their baseball game, as it would just be money lost.

Last edited by Seaversheets; 03-24-2017 at 12:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »