Home

NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

This is a discussion on NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #33
Rookie

knucklehead15's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy

Ill pop it in for the odd game because I enjoy the single player but I won't chase the card packs like I was because I don't want to start to hate this game.*
Came in to post something similar with some explitives but this quote will do
Old 06-21-2017, 10:18 AM   #34
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Ok.....the honeymoon phase is over.

Yes I know it was a $20 game, but......

Opening packs is broken. After you get to certain amount of players left (12?) nothing but repeats. Extrememly frustrating.

Online, oh online. This game is VERY laggy. No word of a lie, Street V3 ran better on my PS2 (and that game was 3 on 3 and had more going on on the screen than this game).

Basically, if I host the game, lag free, I win by 40. If I'm not the host, well the reverse happens.

Ranking system online (Rep points) is insane. I like the fact that you get different amount of points depending on each players rank but this is crazy. Plus 1 rep for a win or minus 49 for a loss (plus the game has lag ?). So I've gone for 10 straight wins and only got 10 rep points but got one loss and got -49. That's just not right. I cant select who I'm playing.......
The online lag for one of the teams stinks. I have the same type of games, get blown out, or blow out the other guy.

Also, the online games are just a three point fest.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 06-25-2017, 07:50 AM   #35
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Any ways to get gold packs other than when you initially beat a tournament or challenge? I don't think they is a way.

I have been playing online using players from same team and using that duo until I get them gold. Trying to keep this fresh.

Also, man, are the top level guys good LOL. I started playing the gold tier guys and I can't even get shots off.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2017, 10:55 AM   #36
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

This game died rather quickly........it left as fast as it came LOL.

- laggy online (basically host wins the game)
- gold pack/new player road block (cant get any new players after a certain number).

That in short KILLED this game for me, haven't played in a few weeks. I've actually moved on to mypark/pro-am (which I thought I'd never do..LOL).

Sucks, this game had potential. Oh well. I'm not mad. It was a $20 game, and you know what, I got my $20 worth. On to the next one.....mypark/pro-am for the summer and then Live 17 demo in august is my route.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #37
Nak Muay

pslieber's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by temaat89
I feel the exact same way. Hoping the Switch update drops soon.
Amen. Devs are really nice. But c'mon already.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #38
Pro

War Eagle!'s Arena

OVR: 4

I hope the Switch update tones down the CPU's ability to steal. It is absolutely ridiculous that Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain are at mid-court ripping guys like Allen Iverson and Steph Curry like babies with candy.

Then on the other end you fight tooth and nail to get a swipe from those guys without having to push them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »