Home

Tecmo Bowl Throwback release is near. What team will you'll be playing with and why?

This is a discussion on Tecmo Bowl Throwback release is near. What team will you'll be playing with and why? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #17
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Tecmo Bowl Throwback release is near. What team will you'll be playing with and w

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
You get Brett Favre, son! The rosters are for the SNES game. The Packers have a nice squad.
Brett's one of my favorite players of all time but he broke my heart by playing for the Vikings. I can't use him till he officially retires and gets back into green and gold. Seeing how the Vikings are expressing no interest in McNabb, my guess is I gotta hate Favre one more year.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Tecmo Bowl Throwback release is near. What team will you'll be playing with and w

My Hawks were sorry and very challenging, but at least we had Cortez (Tez Rex) and J.L Williams! Also like ATL with Primetime, Houston and Detroit with the Run-n-Shoot, and S.F my other favorite team growing up. I can't wait!
Old 03-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5

Eagles baby, Philadelphia Eagles! Run Randall run . Him, Herscell Walker, Eric Allen, Freddy Barnett, Seth Joyner. We lost Reggie White to the Pack that year tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »