Home

Axis Football 17

This is a discussion on Axis Football 17 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2017, 07:01 PM   #225
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Axis Football 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
I was shocked to find there are people actually playing this game. Seemed many years behind in development the last time I saw a gameplay of it.
It's a fun little game. It's not AAA by any stretch but it's super customizable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2017, 10:31 AM   #226
Horror Movie Guru

Dead2009's Arena

I'm disappointed the only 2 mods they've put out for this game are the NFL and college. Give me the CFL, XFL, Arena etc.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:41 AM   #227
All Star

OVR: 35

For a game that is selling itself as being very moddable, there is almost no modding community. The development team should probably do more to create a modding community, maybe incentivize people somehow (free game, name in the credits, etc.)
Old 11-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #228
Rookie

SpeedyMikeWallace's Arena

OVR: 2

The game hasn't hit a threshold of quality that produces such a community. For all the good it brings it's still ultimately in the early stages of development. The best we can do is support them so they can continue to build.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:44 PM   #229
MVP

OVR: 13

Update 3.0 is now up on Steam. Love these guys, that they are working hard to make their game better. I am happy to support their efforts! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTQ...ature=youtu.be
Old 11-16-2017, 07:53 PM   #230
Rookie

lordenforcer's Arena

Does Axis football offer internet career league play?
Old 11-22-2017, 04:00 PM   #231
Pro

OVR: 4

Um, 3.0 went over like a lead balloon. Apologies were forthcoming from the creators of the game forthwith. Now updated to Axis 3.3:

"Hi, folks!

First, I owe everyone an apology for the v3.0 update. The crashes and stability issues were totally my fault. I didn't test well enough, and a lot of you were simply unable to play the game for about a week. That's unacceptable, and I've put policies and procedures in place to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Second, I'm happy to report that after a ton of digging (and coffee), the team was able to find and fix the problems. Axis Football 2017 v3.3 is now live on Steam and should have the crashes fixed.

Third, if you are still experiencing issues with Franchise Mode not loading correctly (or your game does happen to crash), please send the Output_Log.txt file directly to my email address: [email protected].

You can find the output log here: C:\Users\\AppData\LocalLow\Axis Games\Axis Football 2017

Finally, if you happened to have purchased the game in the past week, I owe you an additional apology on top of the first. Your initial experience with the game should not have been a frustrating attempt to play a game that you paid money for. So, I am truly sorry for that. Our users and fans are extremely important to us, and it is not our habit to release unplayable, unstable, or overly buggy games. You deserve better than that.

I will wrap up by humbly requesting that any negative reviews made as a result of the v3.0 update be reconsidered if the new version is a game that you would recommend to friends. Ratings and reviews are a driving force for sales, and those are very important to us as we attempt to reinvest and improve the Axis Football series."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #232
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

Awesome.......thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »