Home

**You'll Never walk Alone...Official Liverpool Football Club Thread**

This is a discussion on **You'll Never walk Alone...Official Liverpool Football Club Thread** within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Where will Liverpool finish this EPL season?
Champions 15 8.38%
Runners-up 10 5.59%
3rd Place 16 8.94%
4th Place 37 20.67%
Out of the top four. 101 56.42%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: **You'll Never walk Alone......Official Liverpool Football Club Thread**

Not a Liverpool fan...man u.

But i think Rafa is going to move on at the end of the season.
He feels he isnt getting support from the owners and if they dont win another trophy this year, it's byebye.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:43 PM   #10
Rookie

redman1's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RA30
Not a Liverpool fan...man u.

But i think Rafa is going to move on at the end of the season.
He feels he isnt getting support from the owners and if they dont win another trophy this year, it's byebye.

He isnt!!! We are currently owned by 2 of the most incompetent people ever and they need to get out of the club ASAP!! So many broken promises that they have completely lost my trust(and many others) in them being the owners! I wouldnt blame him if he left, same thing happened at Valencia and he left.. If that happens then the clowns(hicks,gillette) better find a bunker....

And on to Football matters....

Game against Villa was the worst i have seen Stevie-G play in a long long time and Torres needs to quit his bitching and get up and score instead of having a whinge.

We can not play like we did against Villa to teams at home or teams that park the bus infront of goal.. there was no movement once we hit the attacking third and the ball was passed a Villa defender just needed to stick his foot in to break up play. The only way you can beat teams that park the bus is movement and quick passes. If we had Alonso we still would have lost that game...

I have faith though, 3 points from 3 games isnt all that bad really..
Utd had 5 points from 5 games start of last season and i quote many more seasons. so dont listen to the media hype that our season is over, the rags need to sell some papers!
Old 08-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #11
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

OVR: 25

our season is definitely not over...... n im not a big fan of VDV but who knows wat he can do for us. I say they bring him in and drop gerrard in midfield, kuyt doin the dirty work behin torres, VDV and benayoun on the wings and mascherano doin what hes best at doin
I hope we can have a bench as good as we did in 2006 when every starter had a replacement of equal potential
We really need to go get this one......cant let man u break the tie before we do

LiverpoolFC Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Braves Kobe Bryant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #12
Rookie

redman1's Arena

Yeah, i agree.. we need a decent bench. but we dont have enough $$ due to 2 useless muppets running the club so it wont be happening...

I would say dont underestimate Kuyt... he scored 12 goals last season and had 9 assists in the Premier league.. 9 of those goals being game winning or game evening.

Rafa will never drop him as Rafa loves him as the guy never gives up.

Once Kuyt and Johnshino get a good understanding i think our right side will be devistating.. Kuyt just needs to improve his first touch if he is going to play on our right side...

and yes i am looking forward to Aqualini replacing Lucas
Old 08-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #13
YNWA

Gizmo's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1
Yeah, i agree.. we need a decent bench. but we dont have enough $$ due to 2 useless muppets running the club so it wont be happening...

I would say dont underestimate Kuyt... he scored 12 goals last season and had 9 assists in the Premier league.. 9 of those goals being game winning or game evening.

Rafa will never drop him as Rafa loves him as the guy never gives up.

Once Kuyt and Johnshino get a good understanding i think our right side will be devistating.. Kuyt just needs to improve his first touch if he is going to play on our right side...

and yes i am looking forward to Aqualini replacing Lucas
That's pretty much what I think whenever Lucas touches the ball. I just hope Aqualini has a strong recovery and can move into his spot. This week's game was just horrendous and it's tough to see the team make SO many mistakes the way they did.

Does anyone know the status of Riera? Maybe I missed something, but why didn't he play on Monday?

I expect them to make some moves in the January transfer window if they're not playing to their standards.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #14
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

i didnt catch much of aquilani games but im confident he will help our midfield
n anyone kno how long agger is out for? i prefer him to skrtel or even the new guy kygiarkos

Old 08-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #15
Rookie

redman1's Arena

Watch this for Aquilani, is a good video of his passing(not just goals) Shows his skills and how much he will improve our midfield(if he plays like he does in this vid)

http://footylounge.com/films/musicvi...?vid=37b95e9c5

Agger isnt back for a few months apparently.. But i like him more then Skrtel aswell(although Agger, Skrtel Combo when there is no Carra looks promising) Hes great at playing the ball and will add an extra ball player on attack when he is playing, Great shot on him aswell...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #16
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1
Watch this for Aquilani, is a good video of his passing(not just goals) Shows his skills and how much he will improve our midfield(if he plays like he does in this vid)

http://footylounge.com/films/musicvi...?vid=37b95e9c5

Agger isnt back for a few months apparently.. But i like him more then Skrtel aswell(although Agger, Skrtel Combo when there is no Carra looks promising) Hes great at playing the ball and will add an extra ball player on attack when he is playing, Great shot on him aswell...
hes pretty good......lets hope he adapts to the english game as quick as torres did

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »