Home

Celtic Future

This is a discussion on Celtic Future within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2014, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Celtic Future

Does anyone think that Celtic will move over to Barclay's? If so, when? And is there anyway to watch the games here in the US? I can't find any
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 08:24 PM   #2
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Celtic Future

It won't happen. They would have to start from the very bottom and work their way to the premier league which would be a waste of time.

btw there was a celtic thread going, you should repost in that thread to keep it alive.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Yeah I'm not sure where that thread went.

I just wish there was more competition in the SPFL, Celtic is 20-0-3 (W-L-T) with 63 points and are 18 points over second place Inverness with a game in hand, they could be 21 points up. I miss the days of the beginning of the season when there was competition, Scotland needs to get their act together and make this a better league. Rangers are destroying everyone too, it'll be fun to have the Old Firm back. I just wish I could watch the games
Old 01-30-2014, 07:31 PM   #4
Rookie

What do people think about the future of Scottish soccer, because right now it's at an all time low, Celtic have the chance to be 21 up on the second place team and have not lost a game yet. Would love to hear input
Old 01-30-2014, 08:59 PM   #5
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

I don't think you can look at it from just "Celtic are destroying the league" perspective. They have the best players in SPL and have money from going to champions league group stages every year. However look at the rest of the league minus Celtic. They are competitive with each other.

I don't know the other teams well enough to know how they are growing year over year. However, Scotland does produce it's share of very good players, it is just a matter of SPL teams getting these kids in their program and develop them like South Hampton has done in England.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another team or two rise in the SPL. Looking at it from a business point of view, it is an easy way to either Europa or CL qualification.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2014, 09:44 PM   #6
Rookie

Those are very good points, do you think that the Scottish League is a good league or no. Like I said before, I wish I could watch the games. If I wanted to do a Celtic career should I stick it out in the SPFL and hope that teams get bought out in order to have better teams and such. I feel like it would be fun to move them to FL Championship but there is something about the SPFL I like and it would be fun to keep playing those teams. What is going to happen to the SPFL??????
Old 01-30-2014, 09:51 PM   #7
Rookie

Hopefully we can get more input on this too, I would love to hear other points of view
Old 02-01-2014, 12:23 PM   #8
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

Fox Soccer Plus shows Scottish Premiership matches, if you're willing to pay for the channel. For me, the channel is $15 a month. As a Chelsea supporter, it's not worth it at this point because Chelsea has had only one match on there this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »