Home

Old 10-10-2014, 11:28 AM   #1
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6
A-League

This weekend the Hyundai A-League kicks off and the game on FS2 is Sydney FC and Melbourne City FC (Formerly Melbourne Hearts).

Interesting to see what Man City down under looks like and my DVR is ready to go.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 12:23 PM   #2
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: A-League

Perth Glory!
I was Perth in one of my FIFA careers, outside of that I have no A-League knowledge what so ever.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Old 10-11-2014, 01:36 AM   #3
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg1234
Perth Glory!
I was Perth in one of my FIFA careers, outside of that I have no A-League knowledge what so ever.
I actually followed Perth for a bit since I have some friends that now live there, but I've grown to like Western Sydney since they joined the league. Too bad they got destroyed in their opener. They still have a chance to become the first A-league club to win the ACL though.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:28 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

The A-League is a fun, always competitive league. I really dig the Western Sidney team with Seyi Adeleke and Mateo Poljak. The soccer in my opinion isn't always pretty but it sure is a fun, smaller domestic league to watch with a lot of homegrown talent and the edition of David Villa is great.

Last edited by OliDegu2008; 10-11-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:17 PM   #5
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

Sydney and Melbourne ended 1-1 and both had chances to win. Damien Duff and David Villa linked up for the equalizer for MCFC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 06:30 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 14

I became a Sydney FC member for the first time and had box seats for the opening match v Melbourne City

Sadly I won't be able to go to the coming weekend's derby v Western Sydney Wanderers due to prior commitments
Old 10-18-2014, 01:14 PM   #7
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

Perth and Brisbane is the match on FS2. 1AM CST Sunday.

EDIT: What a game. Perth won 3-2 with Keogh getting a hat trick scoring the winner in ET.

Last edited by jesmith29; 10-20-2014 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:50 PM   #8
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

Victory v City was the match and the first half was a cracker ending at 2-2. The first goal for each were controversial from a free kick and non offside call. In the second it was all Victory with Berisha scoring 20 seconds from the start and getting his hat trick on a PK. Finall was 5-2 Victory.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »