Home

NASCAR The Game 2011 Q&A and Impressions

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game 2011 Q&A and Impressions within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2011, 07:52 PM   #897
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 Q&A and Impressions

Has anyone played an online race yet?
Old 03-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #898
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Nascar
Actually it was good at some tracks like Daytona. At Cali it was really weird, there was some sort of pit bug where they all came in at the same time under green flag conditions and wrecked each other to cause a caution. This happened twice.

Now this was pre-patch so I am sure it will be fixed once that hits.
Not sure if it's been answered yet- do the a.i. Cars switch paint schemes on their own [doubtful] or does the user do that manually? Thanks..
Old 03-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #899
Rookie

Senor Nascar's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensfan1996
Im like this guy so i was wondering if you could post a site? thanks
Here are a couple I found:

www.racelinecentral.com/garage101.pdf
http://tallyracing.tripod.com/TallyR...uidelayout.htm

There should be a ton more. Hope these can help you out.
Old 03-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #900
Rookie

Senor Nascar's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmac24
Not sure if it's been answered yet- do the a.i. Cars switch paint schemes on their own [doubtful] or does the user do that manually? Thanks..
That's a good question. I haven't really been looking at that. I know there is no feature where you change other driver's paint scheme though. If you are using a certain driver you can use the paint scheme you choose, depending on if it is locked or not.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #901
MVP

OVR: 12

Does the grass sponcer logo change depending on which race you choose?? for example..the texas race has 2 events the samsong moble 500 and the AAA texas 500 does the big logo in the infield grass change? or is it just one logo for both races? example......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #902
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
]

Well, I raced at Atlanta, on very hard(which is the hardest) and I came in dead last, in fact I was lapped at the start-finish line by the race leader. I was only a couple of seconds behind 42nd and 42st. It was pretty realistic, as far the field was spread around, and every time a caution should have come out, it did.
This could be what I was afraid of. How many laps was your race? I'm concerned with them bumping the difficulty by making their cars actually faster than mine, not just that they drive a better line, break, not slide up the track, etc. I just don't want to see that on a straightaway they are for no reason 5-10mph faster than my car (their way of upping the difficulty).
Old 03-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #903
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarthegame
This could be what I was afraid of. How many laps was your race? I'm concerned with them bumping the difficulty by making their cars actually faster than mine, not just that they drive a better line, break, not slide up the track, etc. I just don't want to see that on a straightaway they are for no reason 5-10mph faster than my car (their way of upping the difficulty).
The best way to find that out is to look at the lap times during the race and look at who was the pole sitter and look at what his or in this games case her to see what the times are race pase at atlanta is some where between 30 and 32 seconds and the pole in real life last year was 28.761
Old 03-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #904
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Nascar
That's a good question. I haven't really been looking at that. I know there is no feature where you change other driver's paint scheme though. If you are using a certain driver you can use the paint scheme you choose, depending on if it is locked or not.
Thanks for the response, looks like I'll just have to find out tomorrow!

Another quick question about paint schemes, not sure how much create a car you've done, do you know if our create a car can have multiple paint schemes for career or quick race? Thanks again man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »