View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #4030
AdamBa17
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarkin
I recreated Jamaal (DaHulk) Holcomb, 6'8" Point Forward. I got draftedby the Suns (Great place to be a superstar SF). In my first season I did somewhine and suggesting and got Beasley shipped out to OKC for Ibaka.

Lineup:

PG Dragic

SG S.Brown

SF DaHulk

PF Ibaka

C Gortat

Bench W. Johnson, Scola, Frye, Dudley and a few others. I got Telfair gone because hewould not give up the rock.

I take them on a Championship run the first year and get ROY, MVP and FinalsMVP. Second year team mostly intact. I am now in beast mode and coast to 2ndchampionship with all the awards that come with.

We are untouchable, and have a really nice group on the court. Then the third year begins and the Sun loose their mind and let Brown and Gortat go andsign freak'n Lebron James. What the heck are they thinking?

Now our lineup:

PG Dragic

SG W. Johnson

SF LeBron James

PF (You guessed it, they moves me) DaHulk

C Ibaka

Bench Scola, Morris, Dudley (He is pisses and want to be traded) and somegen rooks and sophs.

I have been complaining and freezing James out from day one of the season.They say they are on my side, but I do not see him getting traded or evencoming up in rumors. Is there any hope that I will get him out of my city orshould I just plan for free agency in the off season?
What difficulty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadlerT
I just realized you can't even be under like, 6'4 if you're a SF. The shortest you can be as a PG i s5'7 and the shortest you can be as a SG is 5'10. I'll be one of those two.
So you can't even be as small as the smallest players of all time? Bit cheesy...