View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 11:30 PM   #1
studbucket
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8
Converting my FM teams to FIFA

So I've been playing FM13 for several years now and I have 2 main saves I've really enjoyed and spent time on.
  1. Seattle Sounders & USMNT (13.5 years - currently September 2024)
  2. AIK (7.5 years - currently June 2019)
Given all the time I've spent here, I've obviously come to love my teams and players. I also picked up FIFA 15, which is the first FIFA I've owned since I grabbed FIFA 2010 World Cup for $5 on Craigslist. I've found myself enjoying the game, but missing some of the depth of FM.

So I thought it would be fun to make a few of my teams in FIFA 15. I've started a spreadsheet and a PowerPoint doc to track all this, but I wanted to run it by you guys before investing too many more hours into this.

Here's a PowerPoint deck with all the details, but the key points are in the spoiler tag: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?page...Aw9txrLRglWR4g
Spoiler

What do you think of my attribute translation? What could be better? How should I use my unused attributes?

Side note: how do you guys post huge images and have them scaled down to a reasonable size and clickable to expand out?

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove