Home

Madden 09 Gillette Stadium Trailer: GameTrailers

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Gillette Stadium Trailer: GameTrailers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2008, 11:40 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: new madden 09 trailer

Great looking graphics for sure and it appears the presentation will be a nice upgrade ... but now onto the important stuff.

PLEASE tell me we won't have to deal with the excessive FUMBLING issue again next year! As unrealistic as it would be to have no fumbles in the game, I would rather that, than to have to continually worry that every time I run the ball it will end in a fumble. Excessive fumbling is a "Show-Stopper" as far as I'm concerned .......
Old 05-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
i think it is on the easiest level. at the end if you look at moss's stat line it said 5 catches 297 yds and 4 TD. it's got to be on rookie
LOL, and yet that was only the 2nd score of the game?!?!?! Maybe its season stats it was displaying, or just some bugs to work out before release.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 PM   #19
Rookie

madmastermind's Arena

OVR: 2

The gameplay and animations in particular, seem redundant from past versions to me. That said, the lighting looks solid including the player models as well. We know the graphics look good, but gameplay is essentially everything.

You can detail your car all day long with the best equipment, but at the end of the day, if the engine lacks, it's not worth a cent.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:55 PM   #20
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Looks very good, aside from that one Manning play..
Old 05-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #21
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaStar
I saw absolutely no gang tackling. Other than that, the video was'nt too bad. The thing about Madden though is that once you actually play it the boredem sets in. The only sure way to know how serious ea is about the football game is when they release it and people actually play it. There is no other way to know for sure. ea, to me, has lost game player equity, only a great playing game will get it back.
In fairness more gangtackles happen on runs than passes. There was one example though-a little over halfway through, G-men 1st and 10 at their own 38. Manning hits Shockey for a gain of 14. #25 hits him first, and then the SS comes in and finishes him off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2008, 12:12 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 12

looks very good. but i am a little consirned that some parts in the video werent in game footage. like what i see though.

but why cant ea figure out this whole qb pocket issue though. you can see manning running back like 15 yards lol
Old 05-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #23
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Best looking Madden I've seen yet...has me excited about football again. Just watching it reminded me of 2K5 in a lot of ways.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #24
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Wow, graphically looks awesome. Lighting, player models, and presentation looked really good. And in fairness the fumble looked like it was caused by a legit hit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »