Home

NBA Live 10 Video #1

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video #1 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2009, 01:12 AM   #49
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA Live 10 Video #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
That is fine... I was just stating how i feel... I understand it is rules and guildlines on how and when info is released... But we live in a 24 hr news cycle so what ever you guys did months ago. is irrelevant... We live in what have you done 4 me lately society, sorry but that is just how it is... I am rooting for you guys just as much as I am your comp. So keep up the good work
much love man, no worries. I understand.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:12 AM   #50
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWallaceFan
Too bad having the "Luxury of Dynamic DNA" won't save Lebron James from wearing his headband improperly. Who cares about shoe any? 500 new shoe? Headband and player accessories authenticity are important and I could care less if everyone wear the same shoe..
You joined OS just to say that? Great first post man.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 09-30-2009, 01:14 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 30

Quote:
Too bad having the "Luxury of Dynamic DNA" won't save Lebron James from wearing his headband improperly. Who cares about shoe any? 500 new shoe? Headband and player accessories authenticity are important and I could care less if everyone wear the same shoe..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4
Why do people want so bad for one game to be better than the other?

Seriously the fandom is just silly. Some of you would buy a hoops game from EA or 2k if it didnt even have a basketball. "I took my money off of 2k"...sure you did, I bet you never put money on 2k you are just such a fanboy that you would like to take a shot at 2k every change you get.

How about we all enjoy the the fact that competition brings out the best in both companies. Stop with the blind loyalty its really disgusting

How about we all want the best game. IMO The track record speaks for itself. I dont think Live will be able to over take live in just a year. However, Live is much much improved over previous years. Sig styles still need to be worked on though. Shaq doesnt really play like shaq as far as how he plays down low from that vid.

Overall a lot better than last year, keep it up.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:16 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
That is fine... I was just stating how i feel... I understand it is rules and guildlines on how and when info is released... But we live in a 24 hr news cycle so what ever you guys did months ago. is irrelevant... We live in what have you done 4 me lately society, sorry but that is just how it is... I am rooting for you guys just as much as I am your comp. So keep up the good work
The early demo for Live is what solidified my purchase. Being a hardcore 2k fan, I played the Live 10 demo and immediately didn't like it, but after waiting for so long to get their demo I gave Live another chance and really grew to love the gameplay.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #54
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
I can't remember, but if that's the case, no worries, it'll be changed ASAP.

Luxury of Dynamic DNA
I am a LONG time NBA 2K player and I must commend you just based off of the DEMO: This is the BEST PLAYING NBA game I have ever laid my hands on.

The player movement is fluid, Kobe takes over when he needs to....they double down on Dwight Howard....crowd boos when LA starts playing bad and is down by double digits! Lovely. I love that you also cannot switch directions on the fly....momentum!!!

The ONLY thing I see wrong even though this is a DEMO w/ bugs....is the lack of a Tip-Dunk (patchable?) and the lack of a MANUAL back down button (is this patchable as well??? maybe a click of the L3 or R3 button?)

Other than that I can honestly say,. I have nothing bad to say about the game so far....I am looking forward to getting my hands on an official version though so that I may really get to enjoy the various teams playing their tempo and also seeing how different players will take over! Great Job!!!! And I mean that! *Don't Call It a Come Back!
Old 09-30-2009, 01:19 AM   #55
Rookie

BBallGuru's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Who cares about how one players' headband is positioned? It's not like it looks ridiculous, or anything.

And stephensonmc, you and the rest of the Live crew have done a great job all year long. As you stated, it's pretty much a catch-22; hold off on information until the last minute, and you receive complaints for months, or reveal everything at a steady pace leading up to release date, and you have people complaining about no new information once everything is out there.

You guys did a great job, in my opinion. From the schedule releasing information, to getting our feedback and listening, and providing us with a long enough, non-stripped down demo almost a month before retail date.

Major props, man.

You guys are getting my dough for the first time in 9 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 01:20 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
let me check into it. No idea why it would be that way.

When we can talk about the patch, we will my man. For right now, we have a release to focus on at the moment.
Thanks stephensonmc, much appreciated. In 2 promo videos I've seen Harry with the old uni.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »