Home

NBA 2K10 Patch v1.2 Announced

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch v1.2 Announced within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 03:02 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch v1.2 Announced

alley oops actually got worse after the first patch..cpu htrows em even with the slider at zero.
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 11-26-2009, 03:40 AM   #50
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

I own 2k10 on pc, i'm satisfied with the game after tweaking the sliders, i can even ignore some of the gameplay bugs, i absolutely support 2k these 2 years the game comes for pc by purchasing 3 copies every year BUT it's unacceptable leaving pc users/customers without a patch for 3+ months.I don't care about online but there is where the biggest problem comes: Online is totally broken for pc.I'm afraid there will be some lawsuits in December by pc customers.
I expect and hope 2k will consider the situation better and try their best to release a pc patch in early December because i see the rage coming.
Something else: After my post i really don't want to see any ridiculous argument like "You get what you've paid for".
Old 11-26-2009, 07:08 AM   #51
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10

Hmm. I have the PC version, and I was really hoping we'd get Patch 1 by Christmas since that's the time that I'll be spending two weeks at my in-laws' place with nothing much to do other than play PC games (not only do they not have an HDTV to make it worth taking our PS3, but they don't even have cable... and none of the three or four channels they get are English).

Oddly enough, I'm not mad, though. At least we're getting both patches, even if they are in merged form, while other sports game makers are ignoring or gimping the PC market entirely.

Hell, it could be a lot worse. Just ask people who bought NHL 2K10 for the PS3.

As for this game, the people who bought the game for the PS3 and 360 paid three times more than I did, so it's all good. I'm just happy we'll get the patches at all. I just hope it's before March, which is when my interest in basketball peaks.

This will still be the last 2K product I'll ever buy, though. Not the NBA team's fault, but I can't support a company that would decide to leave an entire console's worth of players swinging in the wind just because they own one console instead of the other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2009, 07:11 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I hope they fix the crowd back. Sometimes they totally miss cheering and being active in key moments. It was fine pre-patch.
I agree 100%.

It's great that they added dynamic attendance but, the crowd audio is soo off at times and it takes away from the atmosphere in the arenas.

It seems as though the crowd audio just shuts down in the middle of applause or doesn't last long enough during scoring runs.

Hopefully, Jsapida and Simballer will see this.....please improve the crowd AI and sound quality for the next patch, to get their reactions to match what is going on in the game better.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:08 AM   #53
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Show
I basically see it like this guy sees it.

What's to commend 2K Sports for ? They're leaving all their PC customers blowin' in the wind for 2 months or so. The PS3 and 360 customers have to deal with the online and my player modes being riddled with programming errors and some of those errors render major problems.

You guys that say the game is perfect are just not right.
I'd commend them for even attempting a PC sports title when pretty much every other developer has bailed on doing so, for one. Posts like this always make me think of homeless people/beggars that are getting passed on the street by everyone else, then are indignant at the person that stops to give them a dollar. I can't speak to the quality of the PC title, but from what I've read it doesn't warrant showing contempt for the effort.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 11-26-2009, 09:54 AM   #54
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I'd commend them for even attempting a PC sports title when pretty much every other developer has bailed on doing so, for one. Posts like this always make me think of homeless people/beggars that are getting passed on the street by everyone else, then are indignant at the person that stops to give them a dollar. I can't speak to the quality of the PC title, but from what I've read it doesn't warrant showing contempt for the effort.
Pc version is top quality in all aspects.It's 3 times better in the graphics area and there is not a single framerate issue there.Why companies prefer to create sports titles only for the weak, in terms of gpu power and cpu capabilities, consoles is beyond me.I guess their target is the teenagers or 20's something costumers.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:11 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSapida
Yes, this is being addressed in the next patch, along with other bigger issues people have voiced in these forums... such as too many alley oops by the CPU
Hi there!
Please consider for the patch the following bugs if you hadn't yet:
- Broken upload for pressbooks
- Broken save for reels if you paste more than one replay (when you load it, only the first replay is still there)
Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2009, 10:17 AM   #56
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
i hope they dont listen to those whiners about theres way too much contact in the paint now....sigh...
I'm hoping for even more contact in the paint, especially when players don't have the ball.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »