Home

MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 07:01 PM   #73
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
I understand what everybody is saying on both sides, but I feel everyone is missing one simple part of the equation. This is our crack, specifically my crack, I have been using this 09 crack all year. Now someone is offering me new crack for 10. I must have my crack and I need a sample of the new crack to tide me over until I can get my full fix. I think everybody getting grumpy over the demo is that they just need a fix. Detox sucks and we all just need a fix to get through it.

Last edited by Motown; 02-25-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #74
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
I understand what everybody is saying on both sides, but I feel everyone is missing one simple part of the equation. This is our crack, specifically my crack, I have been using this 09 crack all year. Now someone is offering me new crack for 10. I must have my crack and I need a sample of the new crack to tide me over until I can get my full fix. I think everybody getting grumpy over the demo is that they just need a fix. Detox sucks and we all just need a fix to get through it.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #75
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Thank you. Someone finally nailed it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 07:07 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 42

Quote:
Old 02-25-2010, 07:18 PM   #77
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Thanks for the heads up. Guys, it's a (great) video game, c'mon. I'm as upset as the rest of you that there is no demo prior to release, but I am pretty sure life will go on. If you are on the fence as to whether to buy, rent 09, go to Best Buy and play the demo, or buy MLB 10, and if you don't like it, sell it on eBay or craigslist.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
You are 100% correct. It's speaks volumes for this game that although we are definitely buying it, we still want a demo.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:23 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
*Stands up*
Bravo! Bravo!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #80
Pro

With this company's track record, the demo would have been a bonus, but I know the game is that good. So I have no worries about this game. Bring on tuesday.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »