Home

NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #177
Rookie

reco's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances

this is good news, i wonder what else ea will surprise us with next?
Old 05-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theant1h3ro
There is nothing unique and exciting about running out of a lockerroom and touching a sign or banner is what I'm saying. I personally love FSU's entrance because of the spear that is unique, just like Traveler galloping out to midfield and his rider placing the sword in the center of the field at the coliseum. My point is that those kind of entrances are far and away better because of there uniqueness then just simply touching a sign....especially when the sign has lost its entire meaning this decade....when Notre Dame can beat Navy (or for that matter USC) then that sign will mean something again, until then it's just a bunch of kids touching a piece of metal....
Name another team that runs out and touches the banner? If you can, name one that has done it for over 50 years. This is something called tradition. If it is something you grew up in and know the history about it, (like when Ohio State came out before Mich and tore it down) it would pump you up. It is a very important part of Michigan football and is one of the most recognizable things in all of sports.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #179
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Team Entrance Blog up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
You cant tell me you dont get jacked up watching Michigans entrance with the best fight song in college football playing in the background and the fans join in. If you dont get jacked up from that, then you are in dire need of psychiatric help.
Michigan's entrance does nothing for me. Your opinion is completely biased.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 6

Team entrances has been on the top of my wishlist since I started playing back with '02! I'm so stoked right now! And seeing that the new expansion to Michigan Stadium looks to be in is a double win today!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #181
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
me too, always love watching the FSU pre-game.

and if they are able to pull it off, I would hope Texas Tech's Mask Rider on Midnight Matador(current horse's name) could get in as well(it's been done since the 1950's). however, TTU is not that popular of a team, so it'll likely be a generic entrance.
Doubt any entrances with animals will be included...EA would have shown at least one of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #182
Rookie

csfan20's Arena

OVR: 3

would still like to see real entrances e.g. FSU Osceola and Renegade, VT Enter Sandman, Nebraska Tunnel Walk, etc.....

Old 05-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #183
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banks1212
Name another team that runs out and touches the banner? If you can, name one that has done it for over 50 years. This is something called tradition. If it is something you grew up in and know the history about it, (like when Ohio State came out before Mich and tore it down) it would pump you up. It is a very important part of Michigan football and is one of the most recognizable things in all of sports.
lol I'm not trashing your banner dude so quit getting so defensive....what I'm saying is it's not a unique entrance that when you see it in the stadium your like "wow that was expletive awesome"....I've been to a night game at Blacksburg with a friend who is a huge Tech fan and you get that feeling. When your in the stands and the intro for Enter Sandman starts and then you feel the entire stadium shaking you say "wow that was expletive awesome", it gets you ready to play football.....banners just don't do that for me imo they belong in high school.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #184
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
As long as they improve the poll & BCS logic, and make sure progression works as it should. I'll be OK without them not adding Coaching Carousel this year.
Don't give them ideas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »