Home

NBA Elite 11 Video: Kevin Durant, Brandon Jennings & Stephen Curry Talk New Controls

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Video: Kevin Durant, Brandon Jennings & Stephen Curry Talk New Controls within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Kevin Durant, Brandon Jennings & Stephen Curry Talk New Contr

Eh, not lookin good..
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Kevin Durant, Brandon Jennings & Stephen Curry Talk New Contr

So many honest replies here. I can see people being hopeful and crossing their fingers for a solid product, as am I. But at the same time, people are finally starting to see the marketing of EA and this series, for what it is....Hype! Don't get me wrong, I'm an avid Live player, but every year its another nba player talking it up about how great the game is gonna be and how great it feels while the camera is rolling. It's getting kind of old already.

I'm hoping as much as anyone that this years version will be fresh and won't be the same old thing. Graphics looked the same, defense was lacking and I also noticed the technical things like the net moving before the ball hit the rim, but I understand this is a work in progress... But I've been playing this series long enough and have been around here long enough to know that this is EA's M.O. Hype the heck out of the new features, hire some NBA guys to talk it up and then ultimately, IMO, the final product is disappointing. Here's to hoping this years final product will be a few steps up.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 7

Man I gotta admit...elite is really looking good aside from the WIP stamp on it and the minor things this is shaping up to be great..both games will be bought indeed.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 8

Not feeling this game so far.

I hope i'm wrong, but some of those animations are just eye soring, and that had to be the focus this year, not the controls, the controls were fine.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #29

OVR: 34

Those controls will be nice but the game still has that awkward choppy movement. That's something that pulled me away from Live 10. It's almost like the animations are missing a step. The same with the ball physics. The ball looks so heavy at times.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 14

Looking great!

lol @ debbie downers
Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Boii
this is looking nice. the moves and control.im glad. can't wait for the demo
Many negative approches on this video. Give it some time, the game will present itself as promoted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 14
Although they stated that all is being driven by real time physics, the feeling that I have is that they're using the old animations (watch the recycled Tony Parker tear drop from 08) with this new system. The main thing is: that won't be nearly enough.

Animations have been the sore thumb for the Live series for years and I'm afraid we're in for a let down once again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »