Home

NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's PS3 Rosters NOW AVAILABLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals098558
i was just going through teams randomly, great job. but I did notice illionis has a Linebacker as their starting qb with the rating of 0. is that correct?
umm no they don't there roster is fine no LB at QB
Old 07-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #170
Rookie

OK, I'm a newbie. How do I actually download the rosters to my PS3? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #171
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #172
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinnersley
OK, I'm a newbie. How do I actually download the rosters to my PS3? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.
put the game in your system start it up then go to team management and go all the way to the right to roster share click that then click download roster then in the names list click download roster and type in this name buckeye02
Old 07-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #173
Rookie

Slappy_24's Arena

OVR: 2

I have a quick question. I know that block-o and gator switched a lot of players to different positions. When I play my dynasty the players get switched back to their old position. Is there a way to change that or is that just how it is?

Example: Cam Gordon pre-named rosters is a CB, switched to Safety on the rosters. When I start my dynasty he is at CB again. Not so bad for secondary, but It sucks when you have WRs at QB and stuff like that.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #174
Rookie

Thank you guys for taking the time to put all the names in the game, it's greatly appreciated. Can someone email me the rosters, I'm deployed and can't access the PS Network, thank you. [email protected]
Old 07-16-2010, 02:57 PM   #175
Banned

OVR: 9

Where they changed and added guys who should be in the right place ( Which I'm thankful for) The depth charts are a little off, but these guys made some changes we asked for.. It might look like it's messed up, but it's very hard to change guys and etc to make everyone happy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #176
Rookie

erod328's Arena

Block, a million thanks for the rosters again this year. I had them last year, I'll use them this year, and if you need help next year, ask and I'll be more than willing to contribute. thanks a million and one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »