Home

NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-16-2010, 06:36 PM   #217
Rookie

sabotage013's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Excellent job! Thank you very much!!
Old 07-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

If anyone reads this please post a working roster file for us!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #219
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's PS3 Rosters NOW AVAILABLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippswatson23
I live in the middle of nowhere so I end up doing this every time a roster comes out for a game. A .rar file is the same as an unzipped file. There's something wrong with they gave us
I think you are right. I think the file is faulty. Fortunaetely for most people, they can just download these the easy way, right from inside the game. Unfortunately for people like you and me, we are stuck waiting hoping someone is nice enough to repost the roster file.

If anyone out there is willing to help us out, it would be very much appreciated.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #220
Fly
Rookie

Fly's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's PS3 Rosters NOW AVAILABLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
I think you are right. I think the file is faulty. Fortunaetely for most people, they can just download these the easy way, right from inside the game. Unfortunately for people like you and me, we are stuck waiting hoping someone is nice enough to repost the roster file.

If anyone out there is willing to help us out, it would be very much appreciated.
Yeah guys, it's the file. I've tried this every way that I know how to, yet it still says the file is corrupted. So we're just gonna have to find someone who can upload a different file and see if that works.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #221
Rookie

How do I download rosters? I dont see a link anywhere can somebody help please!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna start my dynasty with cal. Thanx in advance for the help and the rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #222
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for this guys, I can finally start my Dynasty.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #223
Stambot is loading...

tbbucsfan001's Arena

OVR: 13

Thanks guys.
“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
Old 07-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #224
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopizzlez
How do I download rosters? I dont see a link anywhere can somebody help please!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna start my dynasty with cal. Thanx in advance for the help and the rosters
Dude come on read the first post

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »