Home

NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #241
Husker Power

Spooky's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy0105
Okay can somebody actually answer THIS QUESTION PLEASE. I see a bunch of other users with the same question. What PSN do i type in to get these completed rosters? I tried Block-O GatorBait2006NC and Mzizzle's and none of the three worked. Please help so I can start my dynasty.
Lol, are you serious? Here's an idea, look at the first post in this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #242
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

*Pauses game (I'm crushing EMU with Stanford. Bastards. )*

-Right click on the file
-Click "Extract" or "Unzip" or some word like that.
-A box should pop up, click Next a couple times until it goes away
-A folder should open up now showing a new folder named PS3
-Right click the PS3 folder and copy
-Paste it on to flash/USB drive
-Insert into PS3 and fire it up
-On the XMB go to Save Data Utility (PS3). Your flash drive should be showing up in there.
-Hit X on your flash drive
-Hit Triangle on the file that's in there and select Copy
-Done.

I hope to God that was clear enough. Someone might want to try explaining that a different way.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:24 PM   #243
tnf
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky
I disagree, I just went through the entire FSU roster, and only 1 player, Jamar Johnson (RDE) isn't an FSU player. So I'm not sure what your looking at? The backup FB, Nathan Brazeau, is an ex-FSU player, but is still on EA's FSU roster.

Here is the official FSU roster:

http://www.seminoles.com/sports/m-fo...html#Numerical
Jamar Jackson is a FSU player and is still on the team, the players in question are Nathan Brazaeu who I just found out is a walk on and has never played a down to my knowledge, and another walk on db last name Colley. The states of these players should have been easy to separate them as FB2 is from Mississippi and should be Debrale Smiley (Juco) and the Colley db is from California and should be Mike Harris another Juco. Like I said these are great rosters and I am just nit picking. Its just when I first saw the walkons I had never seen those names before and it threw me off. The point was that walk on players who never see the field were put in place of scholarship players who will see game time. I was just making sure who ever did FSU's rosters were not just throwing in names just to get it done. Also you are wrong as the players your mentioned are not on EA's roster, that FB2 Nathan Brazeau is not from Mississippi so thats not him.

Last edited by tnf; 07-16-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:29 PM   #244
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighoff63
To everyone saying you got this wrong and that wrong for my team........DO THE EDITS YOURSELF!!!!! These guys put a ton of work into these and all we should be doing is thanking them and singing their praises. Thanks Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, and MZizzle, you guys rock!
I do NCAA basketball rosters and that doesn't work. If a player's name is wrong, we have to tell these guys or else the corrected update will be worthless.

For example: Let's say they spelled UNC Greg Little's name "Greg Littles", and made 5 other mistakes. If only I correct it, then it won't show up in their updated roster release, which means I would have to download the updated roster release, then make those 6 changes myself. Take luvtotha9s roster--he releases many updates. So if he has 6 mistakes on my team and he releases 10 updates, I gotta download that update 10 times as well as make the necessary changes 10 times. It's so much easier to tell these roster makers what changes to make if they do in fact plan on releasing another roster.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #245
Rookie

OVR: 1
How do you get them I'm ready to play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #246
Rookie

OVR: 2

I told you I didnt go through all the forums, I figured the info would be at the back. This is my first year with ps3 instead of 260, i didnt know the names of the guys and i just found this thread because i just bought the game tonight, but thank you very much..... buckeye02 <---- rosters
Old 07-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #247
Fly
Rookie

Fly's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
Offliners:

I totally remember what it was like not to have access to PSN. I feel for you. As a result, I tried. If it doesn't work, and I'm 100% sure I did it right, you might not be able to use USB to download rosters.
Dayman, day or night, you sir are the man! These work perfectly. Thanks so much for the help!
Old 07-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #248
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Thanks for the rosters. Works good for me
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »