Home

NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2010, 01:30 AM   #177
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
nuff said
since Mike left all the fanboys like to make it seems like Live 10 was horrible a bunch of animations and no control, but when he was here he was the savior the one to bring the Live series back from the dead, Live 10 was praised it was the foundation and next year EA would be back on top, Live 10 was a good game was the closest EA had been to 2k, all EA had to do was build upon Live 10 just fix the issues, you don't have to reinvent the wheel every year.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:31 AM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt_711
They should make this game $49.99.
Meh, $19.99 would be a better price point if they want to sell at least 100000 copies. I'm not joking either. This just looks bad. They might have to hang up their Basketball programming shoes after this game. I had such high hopes for NBA Elite 11. The demo will the the true story, though.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:32 AM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 2

my mama said if...................
Old 09-02-2010, 01:39 AM   #180
Pro

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
nuff said
IDK, Ya'll just wait, I think Elite will have some cool high lights this year. But We'll see in about 4 months, that's if any one buys it.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Old 09-02-2010, 01:39 AM   #181
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
Meh, $19.99 would be a better price point if they want to sell at least 100000 copies. I'm not joking either. This just looks bad. They might have to hang up their Basketball programming shoes after this game. I had such high hopes for NBA Elite 11. The demo will the the true story, though.

EA did can NCAA Basketball could it happen to NBA Elite tho? Honestly Im with you there, they are going to have trouble selling this game plus they are going up against MJ....huff.....good luck EA good luck
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2010, 01:44 AM   #182
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm still going to get this game because I think it's going to play alright (and long time live fan, haven't missed one since 95). I supported the idea of the directional change, but I'm still in shock at how bad it looks.

If this demo doesn't 'feel' hot dam fantastic, then I may reconsider for the first time ever taking back the (shrinking) brand loyalty I have with this product.

One last thing, like other people have said, RTP???? How have dodgy collision animations been a focos that has taken away from animations etc. If you're going to tout such a huge idea, you'd better bring it. Doesn't look like it, but let's hope come demo time it might 'feel' like it.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:45 AM   #183
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboykmoney
2K is just better everything and to me has better game play. NBA live or whatever is still still taking steps backwards and needs to bring it in order to be in the same breath as 2K11.EA has messed up in every way in there sports titles this year so im all in with 2K like always. Better luck next year with your game titles, Because I need my football I just did'nt get my fix so we all will be waiting other year.
Without really making a comparison, At this point, I don't think they can. Personally, I've given EA too man chances. And no this is not a bash/rant. I really felt this was the year. I So wanted to go back to live this year, but after seeing this, i think its time to move on..........
Old 09-02-2010, 01:50 AM   #184
Rookie

OVR: 3
Think Elite is a couple years away. I think the controls will be excellent, but the game looks too robotic

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »