Home

Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.02 Available, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.02 Available, Details Included within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
Yes, twice. I deleted the patch the first time and tried again only to get the same results. It's like there are a few of us, but no one cares enough to start a dedicated thread for it and it gets quickly buried by those with the patch posting legitimate impressions. It's incredibly frustrating. So much so, actually, that I deleted the patch again and shelved the game until it's fixed. Fortunately for me, I work at an electronics store I just picked up NHL 11 off the shelf to hold me over until I can actually play the copy of Madden that I paid $60 for.
I have the same problem and it bites. I also have nhl 11 and played that but I want to finish my season in Madden.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:08 AM   #378
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.02 Available, Details Included

Am I the only one that actually prefers the new 1.02 patch??....I think it improves the game somewhat. It definitely feels more responsive. Very Slow before the patch felt very sluggish, now it feels good. I might be imagining it, but it feels like there is more realistic seperation in the game now.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:43 AM   #379
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pridewar12
has anyone heard of the patch on the ps3 making the game freeze? ive downloaded the patch on 3 seperate occasions and everytime i try to play a game in any mode, it freezes during the load screen. can someone tell me if they know anything about that. i was just talkin to EA customer service for an hour and got absolutely nothing from the bitch i was talking to
Was gone for a few days. Just downloaded the patch, and the game freezes every time during the load screen after I have selected teams.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #380
Rookie

OVR: 2

Not to beat a dead horse, but after browsing about 20 pages or so, Ive noticed a lot of complaints? Are these really with merit, or just complaining to complaints sake?

Ill just say this as I am downloading 1.02... Be happy you got a patch at all. I was one of the morons who gave mlb2k10 a shot and the 360 got 2 good patches that made the game worth the 60 bucks, but ps3 users were tossed to the woodshed due to the show owning in the ps3 market. so those of us who bought the ps3 mlb2k10were left with no fixes. I eventually gave up and returned it for 30 GS credits and used it for red dead instead. So as of May, there were 2 patches for 360 and 0 for ps3.

It makes me satisfied as a customer to know that the madden team said they would give out a patch now, what was on it, and followed through. There will always be problems. But what's worse? A patch that fixes issues and creates a couple more.. Or no patch at all and all customers left in frustrated confusion?
Old 09-10-2010, 01:38 AM   #381
Rookie

OVR: 0
any one else having problems with the patch i cant play a game now just stays on the loading screen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 01:46 AM   #382
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
i dont know guys...i spent a month tweaking my sliders. only to have them go to crap. I dont like the updated gameplay. I think they removed the very slow gameplay, because everyone moves much faster now. The blocking is worse IMOP. I dont like how the screen pass works. it seems the defenese jumps the route on screen passes even if the defenders are playing off the line.
I have to agree with the above. The DL gets way too much pressure on screen plays. AFAIK, the OL is supposed to block for a bit, then go out to block for the screen. In Madden, the OL immediately run out for the screen (and generally aren't aware enough to block effectively once they get there).
Old 09-10-2010, 02:43 AM   #383
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

I read earlier that the Cowboys have a 50th anniversary patch correct? I noticed tonight that the Vikings have a similar patch, is it in the game?

And to all the PS3 users who can't get your game to boot up - I'm on 360 but I can only suggest or offer advice. Was there a recent PS3 firmware upgrade patch (kinda like a 360 dashboard update)? If so, I might start there and make sure it installed correctly.

I'm thinking that the Madden 1.02 and the latest PS3 firmware might be having problems...

If it's not firmware related at all, and I have no idea that is even close - then I would keep the fight on that issue. I mean if you can't boot your game at all, it is broken, and that's one time where the word is warranted on this forum. If my game wouldn't even load I'd be beyond pissed.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 09-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #384
Rookie

OVR: 0
i have noticed special teams are blocking now i actually returned a kick off and a punt for a td i have ps3 noticed jerseys still dont get dirty defense is a little quicker and smarter cause they dont really get caught by the play action unless ur having a good day running my receivers dive for the ball i kno ppl tell me for the patch 2 take full effect u have 2 delete everything dealing with madden 11 if any1 else has ps3 do the jerseys get dirty

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »