Home

Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be Shown

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be Shown within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-16-2011, 01:08 PM   #33
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Most of my wishes are gameplay related:

1. New physics engine (Or atleast have a TON more animations and make weight a factor)

2. Consecutive hit tackling

3. Complete re-vamp on defense (DL interactions, DE's running a true arc, DB/WR interactions, removal of suction blocking, much better AI in pass coverage including the flats)

4. Better running animations

5. Route based passing and better passing in general (trajectory, ball speed, ability to put touch on the pass, etc..)

6. Hundred of new animations that touch every part of the game (Running, tackling, blocking, hitstick, catching, DL animations, physical DB animations, physical WR animations, LB shed block animations, ball carrier moves, post whistle animations, pre-snap animations) NEW ANIMATIONS ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED IN THIS GAME

These are just a few of the things I would like to see in the gameplay department.
Good list

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 03-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Not excited by anything until I see a HUGE change in gameplay/animations, and real features, not made up ones. I think that at this point I am not looking to hear what is not possible in a one-three year dev cycle (see the difference between NBA 2K11 and NBA 2K10) This is Maddens year to put to rest several negative connotations about their developers and the game itself.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #35
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

People have lofty expectations for a teaser video...

I imagine it'll be some gameplay footage if it's like the teaser vids of years past. In the midst of the vid, I think we'll see a few equipment additions, some new animations, the new NCAA lighting, and perhaps an enhancement to Gameflow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1
New franchise or no buy
Old 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
Not excited by anything until I see a HUGE change in gameplay/animations, and real features, not made up ones. I think that at this point I am not looking to hear what is not possible in a one-three year dev cycle (see the difference between NBA 2K11 and NBA 2K10) This is Maddens year to put to rest several negative connotations about their developers and the game itself.
all they have to do is put madden 03-05 togeather give it more real features an u have almost a perfact game
remember "a football video game will never be perfact , bcuz the nfl is constantly changing" - John Madden or somethin like dat
Old 03-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #38
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by realone504
all they have to do is put madden 03-05 togeather give it more real features an u have almost a perfact game
remember "a football video game will never be perfact , bcuz the nfl is constantly changing" - John Madden or somethin like dat
I weep for the future.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:25 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 12

I don't care about anything they have to say till they announce that Online Franchise is truly a Total Franchise mode!! They need to fix the lie of 2 years ago FIRST... imo. server side patches... i won't forget. ... If the word lie offends some of the thin skinned folks than sub in the word "misled".
Old 03-16-2011, 05:35 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
People have lofty expectations for a teaser video...

I imagine it'll be some gameplay footage if it's like the teaser vids of years past. In the midst of the vid, I think we'll see a few equipment additions, some new animations, the new NCAA lighting, and perhaps an enhancement to Gameflow.
Lighting don't they upgrade this every year ? One year the game is dark the next year its brighter then dark the bright the next.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »