Home

Madden NFL 12 Teaser Videos - X-Books & Gameplay, Presentation

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Teaser Videos - X-Books & Gameplay, Presentation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 11:54 AM   #153
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Videos - X-Books & Gameplay, Presentation

Dynamic commentary? In Madden??

I believe the improved presentation will be visual only. All of you thinking it'll include NBA 2k-style commentary will probably be disappointed.

JMO...........
Old 04-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #154
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
You said you couldn't see much.

So, that's why I directed to over to the NCAA game play videos because you can see more than the teaser trailer. You said, why this is Madden.

My point was you could see what NCAA has and that is basically what Madden 12 will have. That's when you said just because NCAA has it, doesn't mean Madden will??? That's puzzling to me too because I thought you said you saw CHT in the teaser trailer for Madden.

That's it, nothing more, nothing less.
thank you for clarifying and sorry about the misunderstanding.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #155
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude

I believe the improved presentation will be visual only. All of you thinking it'll include NBA 2k-style commentary will probably be disappointed.

JMO...........
I tend to agree with this as well. I do think it may sound a little better than last year, but I still think it has a long way to go to reach NBA 2k11 standards.

I do have a question about 2k11 though. have they always had dynamic commentary? I just picked up 2k 11 this for the first time in a while. Im guessing they have improved little by little each year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #156
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

JMO...........
Commentary and broadcast presentation are the areas where I am most using the past to temper my optimistic expectations. I don't expect them to have either at the level of 2k but do expect them to improve. This is not because I believe 2k has more talent or even innate understanding of how to do these areas, it's just because they were humble enough to let the people who do this stuff for a living in real life, NETWORK broadcast producers, show them how.

For some unknown reason, EA seems to have this idea the past 6 years that they can do NCAA/NFL presentation in-game better than the people that the actual NCAA/NFL have doing it in real life.

Maybe Thursday we will be able to see this foundation beginning to change.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:15 PM   #157
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

JMO...........
I expect some new lines, but I don't expect the commentary to be any more organic than it has been in, well, all of Madden's history. I believe to get this going, they'll have to build a brand new commentary engine -- I don't see that for their '12 football games.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #158
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Thursday: "Can't Wait" *bart scott voice*

I really hope consecutive hit tackling is in the game and that the presentation is not cookie cutter and can match up with 2K's (NBA 2K11 and NFL 2K5) This would be a WELCOME addition especially dynamic commentary!!! #Thursday!
Old 04-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #159
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
players look less stocky...thats a good sign...need to see more
Old 04-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #160
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4
i dont know what it is that makes madden look so cartoonish but at the same time i dont get that feeling with ncaa..oh and idk but what happened to foot planting and supposedly new running animation everybody assumed they saw in the first teaser video?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »