Home

NBA 2K12 Legend's Showcase DLC Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legend's Showcase DLC Details within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Legend's Showcase DLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SambFTW!
what concerns me is how it seems to be carefully worded to appear as though you can use your My Player online, while it actually says no such thing.
THIS. I simply want a concrete answer as to whether My Players can be used online against other My Players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 4

Well just be happy you can now play with Classic teams online in quick play matches 96bulls vs 96 Sonics online... THATS THE BEST PART OF THE GET OVER lol
Old 10-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #67
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
interesting....definitely glad this unlocks roster sharing...

did NOT enjoy doing the workaround
Yeah, that's a biggie for me. I don't have the time or patience for the workaround, so it'll be nice to have roster share going again.

Does that mean with the DLC that we will be able to edit the generic players on the Classic rosters?
Old 10-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

I do have a few question concerning playing with friends...for the pick up games and using the my player. Can you play with your friends or is it just a random quick match thing?
Old 10-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawrence
I do have a few question concerning playing with friends...for the pick up games and using the my player. Can you play with your friends or is it just a random quick match thing?
THIS... is what I want/need to know.

GT: King Kutta DTX
Bio: 2K legend
Follow me on twitter @ KINGOFTHECOUCH
Old 10-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #70
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

I guess it would be like if you want to play COD with your friends and one of you have the new maps and the other doesn't?
Old 10-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #71
Rookie

EmmittSmithx22x's Arena

OVR: 29
1) I can't believe they took crew OUT of the game when it already worked to a point and was IN the game last year. (just fix servers and lag and this would have been hands down my favorite feature)

2)why aren't you adding crews back into the game? (this mode was amazing to play with friends, and despite its issues it was fun. Which is why I play games...to have fun...) Hopefully, this mode will be added in a patch....because if I hear that it will be a DLC that costs money....then I'm going to have a problem with that.

3) The DLC sounds great and all....but don't you think you could have had this in the game rather than charge us 2 times? Horse, 21, 2 on 2, 5 on 5, pick-up mode....and any others that i might have missed..all sounds awesome...but these could have easily been in game modes... I am having plenty of fun playing myplayer, and enjoying everything else you've put into the game already.... but I wont be buying the DLC because i don't feel that its right for you to be charging us 2 times just so we can get extra stuff that could have been put into the game (minus the the cell-shaded graphics...what were you thinking on that one?)

4) Despite my first 3 points, I still have to say this. 2k12 is an amazing game and I love it because you improved on everything you had from last year. But this announcement did nothing for me. It actually made me a little mad that this stuff wasn't included in the game.... You held out on us 2k...that's not cool.

5) But, your still a great developer that listens to your fans. So please hear this. If you do put crews back in the game....don't charge us for it. Because it was a free mode included with the game last year. And the DLC is great, it has good features... just don't overcharge people for it. If the DLC is more than 5$ i don't think anyone should buy it because really its an expanded roster with 4-5 game modes that could have easily been included in the game...(come to think of it.....weren't these modes in last years game!??!? the whole Sprite themed street section? I could be wrong....but still i know some of it was in there....) If that is the case.... your charging people for stuff you included in past titles...and thats just not right.....

As the guys on ESPN would say.... COME ON....MAN!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote: (Another key point that was mentioned, was the roster sharing between current and classic teams, allowing you to place legends on current teams and take them into Association.)

So does this confirm that we will be able to edit/release legend teams players offline, without doing the association work around. Hopefully we can edit generic players and add missing classic players. Heck if 2K is adding more players they maybe filling in some of those classic players. I saw Kevin Johnson on the list so I definately want to recreate the 93 Suns now. The option to play with legend teams online and have full roster sharing/editing with the classic teams offline is HUGE to me, hopefully 2K comes through on this.

Last edited by STLRams; 10-20-2011 at 02:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »