Home

NBA 2K12 DLC Arrives This Holiday Season with 45 All-New Legends - Screens & Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 DLC Arrives This Holiday Season with 45 All-New Legends - Screens & Teaser within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2011, 03:09 AM   #89
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K12 DLC Arrives This Holiday Season with 45 All-New Legends - Screens & Teas

Shawn Bradley is a Legend

I guess it's cool Dallas finally got some love but Shawn Bradley was on the same level as Chris Antsey, Uwe Blab, Kurt Nimphius and Pat Cummings

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 11-04-2011, 04:33 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K12 DLC Arrives This Holiday Season with 45 All-New Legends - Screens & Teas

Let's all be honest here. Cel-shading looks terrible. The only good thing about it is we can do whatever we want to do with the classic teams, which should've been in the game in the first place. 2K = Fail
Old 11-04-2011, 05:40 AM   #91
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian05fubu
Let's all be honest here. Cel-shading looks terrible. The only good thing about it is we can do whatever we want to do with the classic teams, which should've been in the game in the first place. 2K = Fail
Funny enough, this is one time 2K can VASTLY improve their product by simply switching a feature off. I would be a lot more interested in the Time Square Legends mode if it didn't look that hokey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2011, 08:38 AM   #92
MVP

OVR: 15

I wish a Dev or someone from 2K would chime in and clear this up. I thought when this was originally announced that part of the DLC would be the ability to edit the legend teams, add players to the teams and add the new legend players to anyteam we want and play with them in offline quick games, association games. If this is not part of the DLC then this is a no buy for me. I've supported and bought 2K products for years, but why would they offer a DLC and tease us with the idea of adding more legend players to teams and having total control of the legend teams, but not giving us the option to do this. Im really hoping this is part of the DLC... if not I can't support this DLC.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 0
Mark Eaton > Bradley & Muresan. Hopefully, we can all agree on that.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:47 AM   #94
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsaz
Mark Eaton > Bradley & Muresan. Hopefully, we can all agree on that.
Mark Eaton, damn, lol I remember that guy use to get dunked on all the time.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 0

Cons:
-cell shaded graphics. i dont want NBA street.
-cant bring these guys into other areas of the game
-the "99% miami heat online" theory was simply not true meaning separating the legends into classic quick match was pointless.
-this whole thing smells like a preplanned lockout moneygrab which wouldve worked if you didnt put all these restrictions and cell shading on the legends.

ill be waiting for the Patch releases and Xbox360 virgin gaming tourney and NBA2k.com but u can have this garbage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #96
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
I wish a Dev or someone from 2K would chime in and clear this up. I thought when this was originally announced that part of the DLC would be the ability to edit the legend teams, add players to the teams and add the new legend players to anyteam we want and play with them in offline quick games, association games. If this is not part of the DLC then this is a no buy for me. I've supported and bought 2K products for years, but why would they offer a DLC and tease us with the idea of adding more legend players to teams and having total control of the legend teams, but not giving us the option to do this. Im really hoping this is part of the DLC... if not I can't support this DLC.
It's been pretty clear since the DLC was announced.

Another key point that was mentioned, was the roster sharing between current and classic teams, allowing you to place legends on current teams and take them into Association.

What this means is, if you purchase the DLC you can trade or assign the players on the classic teams that came in the retail version to current teams and vice versa(current players to classic teams). What you cannot do is take the players from the DLC and add them to the rosters on the retail game.

For example, with the DLC you will be able to Lebron on the 96 Bulls if you want or take Magic and place him on the current Lakers. But you cannot take the Kevin Johnson on the DLC and place him on the current Suns(or any team for that matter) is only available to use in the modes that are part of the DLC.

Last edited by qpc123; 11-04-2011 at 03:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »