Home

NBA 2K12 DLC Legends Showcase Videos

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 DLC Legends Showcase Videos within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K12 DLC Legends Showcase Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
To make it "feel like a new experience" (read: to make it seem like we're not being charged for something taken out from last years game by slapping an ugly filter on it.)
While i agree that they do seem to just be rehashing some features from last year and charging for it(i won't be buying it). I don't get what the problem with the graphics is. The stye actually looks cool, sometimes art design is better than just powerful graphics. The art style reminds me of jet set radio.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACE03
While i agree that they do seem to just be rehashing some features from last year and charging for it(i won't be buying it). I don't get what the problem with the graphics is. The stye actually looks cool, sometimes art design is better than just powerful graphics. The art style reminds me of jet set radio.
I think you answered your own question as to why people have a problem with the cell shaping, it looks like a game that came out 11 years ago.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:29 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
I think you answered your own question as to why people have a problem with the cell shaping, it looks like a game that came out 11 years ago.
No, i said the ART STYLE looks like jet set radio, the actual core graphics to it are better. Saying the art style looks like a game isn't the same as saying the graphics are the exact same.

I mean jet set radio futures art style looks the same as the first jet set radio but the game still looks much better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #52
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

It would be better if the gameplay matched the cel shading... like streetball moves etc.. instead its a sim streetball game.

so when will 2k release the rest of blacktop mode.. oops I mean legends showcase.?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »