Home

NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trailer)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trailer) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:21 PM   #129
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trai

No issues with my rosters but my NBA greatest challenges were reset, I had them all complete now it says I've only done the Jordan one.

I wish there was an option to remove the cell shading because it kills it completely. I knew it was going to be in the game but its something you don't realize how annoying it is until you play.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:55 PM   #130
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalas76
thats awesome! hopefully it would allow you to do so.

Not sure how this will work out for you or what the process involves but it would be cool if you can upload teams with ALL the new legends but I would especially like to see:
Kevin Johnson
Tom Chambers
Cedric Ceballos
Dan Majerle
Artis Gilmore
Bill Walton
Pete Maravich
Rick Barry
Fat Lever
Rolando Blackman
Kenny Anderson
Yao Ming
Tracy McGrady(2003)
Vince Carter(2001)
Grant Hill(1997)
Shaq(2000)
Tim Duncan(2003)

Are you on ps3 or xbox? If you are on xbox what is your gamertag so that I can look out for your uploads?
I am going to post a new thread with the details in the roster forum but the new legends will up in just a few.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #131
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

Ok finally had some time to play it. First off I got the dlc mainly for the quick match on line and the full control of the Legends Teams. So far that part looks good.

I do no like the street ball stuff. It's just like NBA Blacktop which comes with the game. It's funny I read alot of post that say "like Blacktop in 11". Blacktop is already in 12 with the disk people. I've only played it once(prob more than most folks) and that was enough for me.
Like most others I hate the cell shading. It makes the game look even more 2D. Seems to take away from the on screen depth. I was sure I read a post where you could turn that off. A tweet from Ronnie I think. Somebody needs to figure out how because I don't see any options for that.
PS4: Nothing currently
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2011, 12:24 AM   #132
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

New legend players are now on 2kShare. Details in roster forum. Gamertag is Sellaz32.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:41 AM   #133
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
New legend players are now on 2kShare. Details in roster forum. Gamertag is Sellaz32.
Awesome thanks I just dowloaded the 5 teams you posted, put them into a season, exported and then saved them. At first I was unable to trade players and if I released a player, he would disappear, but if you wait a while it will allow you to eventually do all that but you must have auto save off.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:00 AM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 0
this DLC sucks.you cant make a shot.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:26 AM   #135
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille1988
this DLC sucks.you cant make a shot.
Really bro? Really?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2011, 03:37 AM   #136
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalas76
Awesome thanks I just dowloaded the 5 teams you posted, put them into a season, exported and then saved them. At first I was unable to trade players and if I released a player, he would disappear, but if you wait a while it will allow you to eventually do all that but you must have auto save off.

Thanks a ton man!!!

Edit: They're all headless lmao.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »