Home

Tweaking the Gameplay of NCAA Football 13 (IGN)

This is a discussion on Tweaking the Gameplay of NCAA Football 13 (IGN) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #17
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3
The tendency issue I am referring to deals with CPU rosters being messed up several years into a dynasty. CPU rosters would have way too many at one position (7 QBs) or worse players playing at the wrong position such as QB playing at MLB. It all has more to do with the CPU rosters being messed up than your own. I just was not sure if all of that was fixed after all of the patches.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #18
Pro

volwalker's Arena

Regarding Coaching Carousel, as long as it takes me longer than one year to go from a coordinator job to my dream job, I will be happy with the feature. One of the few downsides to Dynasty mode in NCAA 06 or basically any other game before CC was introduced was that if you had one good year with a crappy team, Texas and every other team offers you a job. To me that is unrealistic. It should take me several years to get the job I want, not just one; especially if you start out with a non-BCS crappy team. Does that make sense? The other reason why I look forward to CC is the simple idea of becoming a coordinator instead of a coach.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #19
Rookie

Tweaking gameplay? It needs to be blown up and built from scratch. The current engine has had the same problems for years. You can only mask them so well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »