Home

NCAA Football 13 Video - USC Intro with Rece Davis In Studio Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Video - USC Intro with Rece Davis In Studio Update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2012, 10:54 PM   #153
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - USC Intro with Rece Davis In Studio Update

After seeing the last 2 videos for ncaa 13, I really dont have any faith that Ncaa will ever live up to where a lot of us thought they would be by now. I mean, if we are keeping it real and all, that video of the "new presentation" is really nothing new or groundbreaking. I really have resigned myself to the fact that football on this platform is non-existent. Unless we are talking about futbol. Which leads me to another point. I rented madden 12 last fall. I was so disappointed with the game I took it back after a couple days. I rented fifa 12 without knowing a whole lot about soccer. Long story short, I fell in love with it and bought it. I find myself watching Barclays premier league games. The amount of work it takes to score a goal make it worthwhile. Some games are 1-0, and others are 4-2. The game just makes soccer great without making it cheap.

Last edited by michigan21; 05-11-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #154
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

It's better than last year. studio updates will be nice.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #155
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Something tells me if they went for 50-60 guys the game would look like a slideshow, or the guys running out would look like the models on the sidelines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid FSU
Nor will you ever be...
If they make the necessary improvements to the game and put forth a strong effort I would be.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #156
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Please...

Please....

Please make Intros viewable in Online Dynasty Head to Head Matchups.

If you can watch intros playing against a Buddy in NBA 2k, the guys at EA should have the technical capability to let us watch the buildup before I face a big Human rival in an OD game.

Make this happen.

Signed,

Everyone. (and if you don't watch them random poster who will respond in kind...then skip them. But I want the option. So do many others.)
Old 05-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #157
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan21
After seeing the last 2 videos for ncaa 13, I really dont have any faith that Ncaa will ever live up to where a lot of us thought they would be by now. I mean, if we are keeping it real and all, that video of the "new presentation" is really nothing new or groundbreaking. I really have resigned myself to the fact that football on this platform is non-existent. Unless we are talking about futbol. Which leads me to another point. I rented madden 12 last fall. I was so disappointed with the game I took it back after a couple days. I rented fifa 12 without knowing a whole lot about soccer. Long story short, I fell in love with it and bought it. I find myself watching Barclays premier league games. The amount of work it takes to score a goal make it worthwhile. Some games are 1-0, and others are 4-2. The game just makes soccer great without making it cheap.
I've been tempted to give FIFA a try but have stayed away because I don't really follow the sport.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 05-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #158
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lear Pilot
Looks like NCAA 12 version 1.5 . . . .

Love the addition of the studio updates, but right after kickoff, really? I hope they don't cut into the game at awkward points. Timeouts, end of quarters would be preferable.

Run outs, warm ups, crowds, audio, it all looks the same. If they think adding a line of audio to the coach at the run out is worthy of another $60, they are going to be dissapointed. I sure hope they have some big surprises up their sleeves. Beginning to look like the first edition of NCAA that I'll skip in 10 years.
If you want to get some "oomph" for the intros, I'd highly suggest using custom intros....

For instance....

Here is my custom Intro that I designed for Notre Dame. Makes a world of difference.

Seeing the new updates, combined with a cool custom intro music selection....and I'm digging the overall feel of the new intros.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #159
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
If you want to get some "oomph" for the intros, I'd highly suggest using custom intros....

For instance....

Here is my custom Intro that I designed for Notre Dame. Makes a world of difference.

Seeing the new updates, combined with a cool custom intro music selection....and I'm digging the overall feel of the new intros.
How many custom intros can you have for a team?

What you did was cool for cinematic style but I wouldn't use it for me. But what you created did give me an idea. Maybe I can cut together some intros from real life broadcast.

But can you use more than 1 for a single team?
Old 05-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #160
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
How many custom intros can you have for a team?

What you did was cool for cinematic style but I wouldn't use it for me. But what you created did give me an idea. Maybe I can cut together some intros from real life broadcast.

But can you use more than 1 for a single team?
You can use as many as you want. I don't want to turn this into a Stadium Sounds thread, but I was just pointing out that EA does give you some ability to really add a ton to games with Stadium sounds and Custom Intros.

You can do real broadcasts, cinematic style, etc. I found a great radio broadcast from Tennessee's John Ward and used it for a Tennessee Intro.

You can also "layer" different sounds on most sound editors to create siren effects, etc. on top of the music.

Here is my ECU intro.

Again, not to turn it away from the new intro...but the new stuff plus custom music will make 13 pretty damn sweet in the intro department in my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »