Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (91 of Them)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (91 of Them) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #25
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
Man. I don't get that excitement from looking at screens anymore. I'm expecting them to update the equipment since they want the authentic look. I don't think they will get that updated look until they literally replicate what's going on in the game "today". They've been having the same cleats, and gloves for 3 years in a row now. And it doesn't help that they player models look funny. I don't wanna turn into 1 of those "EA please loose the license for the NFL" type of guy but i'm getting quite impatient with EA's art directors and stuff. I mean how hard could it be. www.eastbay.com and make sure your gear is straight. I wonder if they have to get approval of these sports brands or something...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (91 of Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
91 screenshots and not a single dirty white uniform to be found. I mean, this has to be taken from the final version of the game right? There's only a few weeks to go before release so it has to be in production now.

I doubt they'll patch it in either, after last years support fiasco. They might take their winnings and run!
someone pointed out in another thread that dirty white uniforms were fixed this year....

now i'm not going to say he is 100% correct until i see it for myself...but i they did say EA fixed the issue. it had something to do with the length of the qtr's you play in the game.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #27
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17
Va Tech vs. Ga Tech had the best screens overall. But the one with Montee Ball running over an Iowa defender is the best IMO.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #28
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm confused, a lot of the players in these screenshots are from last year. Just from one of the Nebraska ones, it has Lavonte David, Austin Cassidy and Will Compton, our starting defense from last year. David and Cassidy graduated.

The Michigan State one had Kirk Cousins at quarterback, he graduated as well. I don't know enough about the other teams to know who belongs and who doesn't, but those two stuck out at me.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #29
Banned

WHERE ARE THE NEW RUTGERS UNIFORMS? OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #30
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

And EA still thinks Florida wears blue and white cleats. It is ORANGE and white. Same goes for accessories. This is 2012, not 1997.

The NCAA team has Florida fans and grads on staff. They should nail there colors every year.

Hopefully, these shots are not final. I have a feeling they are not, but I feel like complaining to balance out my praise for NCAA13.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #31
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36
I don't really get too excited either. I'll buy anyway cause I love college football and didn't play much of last years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2012, 04:41 PM   #32
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
I don't really get too excited either. I'll buy anyway cause I love college football and didn't play much of last years.
Exactly. I just wanna play a football game that at least tries to replicate real football. Unfortunately this game is the only one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »