Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #97
Rookie

sub9er's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

light colored uniforms not degrading stadium lights aren't on unless is at really low angle the grass looks terrible ps3
Old 07-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #98
Pro

Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Over or Under $100 for the total game with all Jerseys???

Im surprised so many people are willing to go along with this....Im so sick of the DLC take over this gen
they won't get a dime off me if the 7/31 patch doesn't fix the crashes
Old 07-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #99
Rookie

Ferweezy's Arena

OVR: 5

Why the main patch in Late August? By that time I'll be playing madden in probably won't touch NCAA 13 for 2 months.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #100
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Is everyone forgetting this?
Quote:
Any update to an incorrect uniform in game will be provided at no additional cost.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #101
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferweezy
Why the main patch in Late August? By that time I'll be playing madden in probably won't touch NCAA 13 for 2 months.
they've carried a large portion of the code base through 10 years, it's obvious the 10 month dev cycle (aug-may) isn't enough anymore with the brittle dynasty engine

ideally they'll build NCAA for PS4/Nextbox from the ground up, but that's doubtful
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #102
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Over or Under $100 for the total game with all Jerseys???

Im surprised so many people are willing to go along with this....Im so sick of the DLC take over this gen
$45 for the game
$0 for all the jerseys that should have been in the game that are in real life
----
$45 for the total game with all the jerseys that you should expect to have in a game for the 2012 college football season.

So, under. I'll take the under.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #103
Rookie

bdt52's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Holy hell. I've frozen once at quarter changes. Is there anyone else with your amount of crashing/freezing? The game is certainly not alpha, that is exaggerating. At some point you may have to start looking at your system. I know my slim sometimes acts up with EA, which always gives me the shivers of thinking it will fail on me.

Or like other people, you can stick your figures in your ears, stick out your tongue and make noises. Also don't forget to call me an EA shill or whatever.
I have to disagree with you, friend. The game has very serious freezing issues all at various points which what seems for different reasons. He didn't mention freezes from using teambuilder which EA advised me to not use. I have to agree with him, I hope the updates are to focus on fixing the crashing issues first and foremost. Uniform shop and everything else looks great but I'd like it 100% playable first.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quick question. My dynasty games have been freezing during half time, will the first update fix this? It does not exactly match the scenario EA Sports provided so I was not sure if it will. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »