Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

So for online play they won't be fixing these. No pass rush unless you blitz. You can't play man because streaks can be completed every single time. Added a uniform store though. Dynamite.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

Looks like I'll be waiting until next month before I consider buying this game. The longer I wait, though, the less likely it is that it'll find its way into my library.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #75
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrokeu
So for online play they won't be fixing these. No pass rush unless you blitz. You can't play man because streaks can be completed every single time. Added a uniform store though. Dynamite.
I play man almost exclusively online and absolutely dominate defensively. There are a lot of problems with this game but man defense is absolutely NOT one of them, on or offline. It is the one aspect of the game where ratings actually combine to matter.

If you're struggling with it, you're using it wrong. Either your personnel don't match well with your opponent's or you are calling it in situations where you're more likely to get beat on deep balls (2nd and 3rd & Long).

You're right about 3/4 man pass rush though and I'm guessing it is contributing to your pass coverage problems. DB's cannot cover indefinitely. So just blitz. If you're getting beat anyway, you've got nothing to lose. Mix in a corner blitz with zone behind it and just change what your opponent is seeing.

I would be furious if they patched either of those things, they work just fine. It separates elite defensive players from the people who very obviously don't know what they're doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #76
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

Wow no one has yet to mention the fact they didn't even mention anything about the Online Leaderboards. Flat out atrocious.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #77
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
You understand that the fix list is for the end-of-august patch, right? the July 31 patch is only to fix the two issues listed in the first paragraph.

That's why I said it appears they're not doing anything about the option - because it isn't listed for that August patch.
i read that wrong then i thought that was all for the 1st patch and the 2nd patch hadn't been announced yet. Oh well, i still will prob wait before i start.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #78
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
Wow no one has yet to mention the fact they didn't even mention anything about the Online Leaderboards. Flat out atrocious.
Jesus Christ, they are trying to have this fixed by this weekend. Check their twitter before you go on the attack about your precious e-peen-boards.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #79
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

One thing I would like to see maybe in another Tuner is to tune the Studio Update stats and simulation stats. QB's are way off in completion percentage. Not a gamebreaker, but it's really frustrating coming from a dynasty guy like myself. I know I speak for others here too. Nonetheless, i'm excited for the fixes (as long as they don't break a heaping pile of other features/gameplay).
Old 07-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #80
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
As long as EA doesn't charge a ton for jerseys, I don't mind paying for newer stuff at all.
It'll probably be 400 microsoft points for 5 uniforms. 160 solo, if they even go that route.

Just a wild guess though.

Also, I think this should be stickied.

Last edited by BA2929; 07-19-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »