Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
Why can't they still just come out and say they will charge for additional uniforms that aren't default or wrong?

So from this wording are we concluding that some extra uniforms will have a cost?

I don't mind either way I just can't stand the question dodging.
I would say that calling it a "store" implies that there are going to be uniforms that they will charge for.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

Interesting, I'll have to try the create a new save workaround, I'm pretty sure I tried it and it didn't work. My concern is that EA doesn't understand the multiple crash causes and will only fix one bug instead of the many there are
Old 07-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #59
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

So it looks like I won't be buying 13 until August.

I like the idea of the uniform store.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #60
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
Interesting, I'll have to try the create a new save workaround, I'm pretty sure I tried it and it didn't work. My concern is that EA doesn't understand the multiple crash causes and will only fix one bug instead of the many there are
Yeah it doesn't sound as if they are addressing the claims that you have to play games in the wrong order (late games first, early games last) so that the studio update doesn't crash/freeze the game.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #61
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

At least there was communication this year and a bit over a week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #62
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
No they didn't. They said updates and fixes to the default jerseys will be free. This is a specific limitation implying that there will be jerseys that won't fit that definition that will not be free.
Agreed. Based on today's release plus the stuff we heard last week I would say:
  • any school's getting new base uni's that didn't make the mid-April cutoff (Arky, Vandy, Rutgers, Mizzou, TAMU, SMU, possibly others) will be free;
  • any uni currently in the game that gets corrected will be free;
  • anything else EA sees fit to release (be it throwbacks, Pro Combats, Wounded Warrior unis, etc.) will be made available for purchase in packs as the season unfolds. Ben Haumiller stated previously that EA has received info on a substantial number of uni's that haven't been made public yet. It's my belief that EA will not release any such uni's until after they are revealed by the schools themselves.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 10

Uniform updates will be great! Even if some pro combats or alternates would be $ dlc. At least they dont have to be physically on the disc like years prior!

Im happy to hear they'll address some of the AI stuff, but it is kind of disappointing that the game doesn't play similar (ex. Zone D) to last years out of the box, especially when it feels almost identical aside from new catching animations. Seems like it should pickup and improve where it left off?!? Seems like we're needing many of the same fixes to be patched year after year. I wish the new defender coverage AI that they teased in an earlier developer video was thoroughly tested and implemented correctly out of the box. Not trying to be overly negative, i swear...but it comes off as sloppy. Hopefully implementation and enhancements to the next gen versions go much smoother?
Old 07-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #64
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
I'm glad the uniform store is coming. I can't wait to gt my hands on the new Rutgers kits, and I would be willing to pay for unis. Just about the only thing DLC I would pay for. When's the uniform store opening, anyone know yet? Did Justin say?

Also like seeing the zone fixes. Until that patch though I'm perfectly content with the game. Had more fun in the time I've played this year than I did a lot last year. The passing game is addictive. And I can finally run my offense the way I want.

I would like to see an increase in pressure of the edges though for the most part I'm not stressing.

All that worries me is that us playing without the tunar may make things fubar when the patch drops. Hopefully its not.

I'm also going to LOL when the dynasty patch drops and people claim to see gameplay fixes.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »